𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Surprise

It's so stupid how I lost my drawing on the plane

It's so stupid how I lost my drawing on the plane. I spent hours drawing that but it just disappeared. It was a good drawing as well but whatever.

On the plane ride here I helped Farha pick out a dress for the wedding so now she finally has one. It took us longer than expected to choose one but oh well.

I went round to my parents' earlier after my trip to Belgium and they said we have to go to another stupid ball in two days which is hosted by someone called Kira. I'm pretty sure she's the princess of the Mexican Mafia and I think her daughter is getting married. It's an arranged marriage so I have no idea who her fiancé is.

I doubt my brother's coming because he's in Boston and he's always busy. If my own brother doesn't wanna come you just know the ball is gonna be dead. What makes it worse is that there is gonna be a lot of suitors there who want me to marry them. Fucking disgusting if you ask me. Luckily Dad always rejects them because he gets me and thinks they're a bunch of clowns.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Theo, Alea and their fifteen year old son Elias. I haven't seen them in a while because whenever they come over to visit my parents I'm always out. At least I get to see Abby whenever she visits from college because she'll sometimes stay over at my place.

Thank God Farha is coming with me or I might die while I'm there.

xXx

Next morning Farha had to leave for a rehearsal dinner with her family so I was thinking of what to do for the day. Crew and Danny are here at least. They've been away on training with my parents for a bit but they're back.

"You wanna play 8 ball?" Danny asks, sinking down on the couch beside me.

"So I can kick your ass again? Sure." Crew says with a chuckle as he pats his shoulder.

"You two are just as bad as each other." I scoff and roll my eyes at them.

"Look who's talking." Danny grins, nudging my shoulder lightly.

"We'll see about that Reyna," Crew says. "We'll see."

"Whatever." I smile and shake my head them.

"Alright I'll get the beer." Danny says, standing up from his seat and walking towards the kitchen.

Crew and I make our way down into the garage where the pool table is. While Danny gets the drinks, we set up the table so we can play.

"Any news about Dominic?" Crew asks.

"Nothing since Belgium." I reply.