𝟦

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

When Nyla got home there was flowers on her doorstep. She picked them up and took the card off it to see who they were from.

There was no note it just said they were from Akari.

"Aww ain't that nice." She smiled before going in the house.

Ever since her ex went to jail she's been lonely. Everything that reminded her of him she got rid of.

Their favorite thing to do together was lounge on her couch so that's why she got a mew one. They also did some other things on there that she didn't wanna think about anymore.

Before the year was over she wanted to change everything about her house.

"Hey Kari" She spoke after he picked up the phone. "Wassup"

"I wanna see you."

"I'm workin' right now. Ion get off til 8:30 I can slide then?"

"Yea that's fine. How was your day?"

"It was ite, how was yours?"

"Cool my feet hurt tho. I'm finna stop wearing heels all day."

"I bet they funky."

"Shut up" She laughed "They not but I think imma go to the nail salon tomorrow."

"Get that pink color I like det."

"Light pink?"
"Yea det"

"Mmk are you busy at work?"

"Nah ion have a client for another 45 minutes."

"Okay send me where you at imma bring you some lunch because I'm hungry."

"Ite"

Nyla went upstairs and quickly changed into something more comfortable before leaving the house.

She wanted In-N-Out so that's what she got for them.

Her driver waited in the parking lot for her while she went inside to have lunch with him.

"We can go sit in my car these niggas be on some other shit."

"Okay"

They went to his car and got in.

"You really can't drive?"
"No"

"Imma teach you dis weekend. Youn work do you?"

"Not on Sunday."

"Bet. Thanks fa my lunch I preciate it."

"You welcome"

"You smell good as fuck. What you got on?" He asked making her blush a little. "Pure seduction"

"What det is?"

"It's body mist from Victoria's Secret."

"I thought girls ain't fuck wit det store nomo."

"Them hoes be fake boujie. Imma shop there forever, they stuff be cute and their perfumes smell real good."

"And they be having good sales ian finna spend $30 on one pair of panties." She continued

"Chill on me. Ion wear panties dets how much I be payin' tho."

"You be getting played Kari."

"I know ion care tho."

For a few minutes they didn't talk they both just sat quietly eating their food. Nyla was starving and so was he.

It was rare that Akari would really eat anything but he's been trying to break himself put of not eating.