𝟤𝟫

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

When Nyla woke up she realized she was in a hospital bed. She didn't understand why she was there but she was alone.

She tried moving her arms but they were cuffed to the bed. Nyla didn't like feeling tied down so she started screaming.

"What's the matter?" The nurse asked rushing in the room. "Why am I cuffed to the bed? I didn't even do anything."

"They're saying you attacked someone while you were in court. I don't have a key to take them off but i'll go get an officer to help you."

"Where's my boyfriend?"

"He went home, you've been in a coma for about a week. We can call him if you need me to."

"Okay" She nodded

As soon as she left the officer came in the room and closed the door behind himself.

"I'm not supposed to do this but I don't think you're going to try to hurt me. I'll uncuff you for a little while."

"Thank you. Who did I attack? I don't remember doing that at all."

"Do you know who Stacie is?" He asked as he took the cuffs off her. "Yes, what about her?"

"That's who you attacked in court."

Nyla couldn't believe that, that was the reason Ryan switched souls with her. Now she was in deep trouble and she didn't even do anything.

"It wasn't me I swear! Ryan switched our souls and did that. I would never attack anybody sir you gotta believe me!" Nyla busted out crying.

"Uhh... okay" He responded looking at her funny. The officer left the room and went back out into the hallway.

"I think she's mental." He then explained what Nyla said to the nurse. "She could be. We'll ask her a few questions to get a better understanding."

Nyla balled up on the bed as so many things ran through her mind. She didn't understand how or why any of this was happening to her. Nyla just wanted to be at peace and she couldn't even do that.

Since Kari was busy at the moment he got to Nyla when he could. The press was outside the hospital trying to talk to him but he refused to say anything.

He then checked into the hospital before making his way to Nyla's room.

"You good?" Was the first thing he asked. "Kari nobody wanna believe me. Ryan possessed me and did all that shit. I wasn't there, she was."

"Baby you sound crazy." He chuckled a little. "Akari i'm not laughing! In Vegas she did the same thing."

Kari went silent and thought about what she was saying for a second.

"Dets why you was being so weird? I just kept askin' if you was good or not. You ain't remember yo password a nun."

"Because it wasn't me Akari. You have to get them to believe me cs ion wanna go to jail."

"Iono what you tammat but if youn wanna go to jail you gotta be on some psycho shit. If you told anybody det story they probably already think you crazy anyway."

"Sit up" He spoke sitting on the bed with her. "Ion want to. Just leave me alone cs you don't believe me Akari, I wouldn't lie."

"Ian sayin' ion believe you I just think da shit sound crazy Ny. Dis what we gone do, you gone have to attack me so they can come in here n see."

"No i'm not doing that Akari."

"Bitch you wanna go to jail?!" He asked slapping her as hard as he could knowing it would make her mad.