𝟤𝟣

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"Akari you better get yo bitch for I beat her ass. On my mama i'll beat the fuck outta her." Nyla spoke aggressively.

"Who?"

"Kelis, she on some weird stalker shit texting me off a fake page n allat dumb shit like iono it's her."

"Ian talked to her inna brick but imma tell her to chill."

"Nah I wanna fight."

"Yeen fightin' nobody she not een worth it."

"She got me mad as a bitch right now not gone lie. Ain't no reason for her to be even worried about me. If she want you back she can have you ian never pressed over no nigga cs I gets plenty!"

"Fuck you got yo hands in my face fa? Like I did sum shit to you? Bring yo 10 to a 2 real shit."

"Why you always telling me to bring my 10 to a 2? You just mad cs I be speaking facts."

"Nah you just be doin' too fuckin' much sometimes Nyla."

"That's yo bitch! So control her weird ass."

"Did I or did I not just say imma tell her to chill?"

"Ion care what you said yeen moving fast enough."

"You not talkin' to me." He shook his head.
"I am tho..."

"Ite"

Nyla got up then brushed her hair into a high ponytail then examined and picked at her face in the mirror.

"Girl come get yo ass back inna bed so we can go to sleep i'm tired as hell."

"Ite damn" She cut the light off then climbed in his bed with him. He pulled her on top of him then kissed her forehead.

"Is we back together na?"
"Tuhh no!"

"Mmcht why, what I gotta do?"

"Nun I just don't wanna be witchu right now. You better not go fuck nobody else either."

"But you can?"

"Youn got no room to talk, change the subject please."

"Gimme kiss" He spoke gripping her butt. "Boy no I thought you was tired."

"Just one kiss."

"No nigga eat my ass."

"Ite... turn over." He responded being very serious. "Kari stop playing."

"Ain't nobody playin' but you i'll do det shit on camera, post it n tag yo lil boyfriend betta act like you know who you fuckin' wit."

"Ion have no lil boyfriend but if I did at least he know how to stay in his place."

"Ite good night bro cs you startin' to do too much."

"Turn back over and hold me. Get out yo feelings Akari."

"Nope you can be the big spoon."

"You want somebody to baby you so bad." She laughed as he put her arm around him.

"Good night Nyla."

"Good night"

"Eww, trifling" Nyla scrunched her face up after Kari licked whipped cream off her face. "Ain't no limits wimme."

"Clearly"

She wiped her face off then dipped her strawberry in whipped cream and ate it.

"You on some fat girl shit. Ian neva seen nobody just sit n eat det shit before."

"Just say you wanna taste it."

"Ion like strawberries fa real."
"Taste it, it's good I promise."

Nyla got a new one and dipped it before putting it up to his mouth so he could bite it. "It's good"

"I know- aht! Ain't no double dipping iono where yo mouth been stop!" She yelled

"See... doin' too fuckin' much."

"Ion care that was disgusting of you. ANYWAYSSSS I wanna stay in today ion feel like being out."

"Ite it's whatever you want."

"Color in my coloring book wimme."

"Only crazy muhfuckas do shit like det. I needa be away from you a sum?"

"No you needa be right here wimme where you at. It just be fun to do when you bored."

"Ite"

Kari was really down to do anything she wanted to do as long as they were doing it together.

"Lemme feed you."

"You kinky... I like det." Nyla danced a little with her tongue out. "I can do whatever?"

"Yea but if ion like it imma tell you."
"Bet"

Kari put his hand on her jaw then put his ring and middle finger in the whip cream.

"Open yo mouth."

He put his fingers in her mouth allowing her to suck on them while they made eye contact.

Nyla busted out laughing then he smacked his lips and took his fingers out her mouth.

"Sorry that was a lil too grown fa me." She died laughing. "Niggas ain't een inna mood nomo."

"Okay, okay i'm done playing come on."
"Nah i'm goin' in my room."

"Welp" She shrugged