𝟤𝟥

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

Kari picked Nyla up then Sean took his shirt off and put it on Nyla's head to try to stop the bleeding.

Kari ended up pushing Stacie in the pool when he got to them because he didn't wanna hit her but he was close to it.

Nyla balled her eyes out making Kari feel bad. He almost wanted to cry for her. He just wished he could take all her pain away and go through it instead.

"Drive us to da hospital bro." Kari spoke giving Sean his keys. "Ite"

"And don't drive too fast either."

Sean opened the door for them then Kari got Nyla in the car. Kari sat in the backseat with her just to make she was still conscious and functioning.

Kari didn't know what could happen so he was kinda anxious at the moment.

"Is it bad Kari?" She asked moving the shirt.
"You got a lil cut inna front but onna side it's bad."

"I was just tryna help her out but she just went crazy on me Kari."

"You can't help errbody Ny. Everything gone be ite tho she gone get hers."

Kari wanted to know what made her think to get a bottle and hit Nyla in the head with it. Nyla wasn't being aggressive with her at all.

Once they got to the hospital Kari helped Nyla check herself in then she got seen immediately after that.

"Alright Nyla, you have a few pieces of glass in your head so we're gonna take them out. Them we're gonna give you a few stitches."

"Okay" Nyla responded

Kari then hugged her and rubbed her back letting her know everything was gonna alright.

3 hours later...

"I'm so hungry." Nyla spoke finally opening her eyes. "Fat ass"

"Where my parents?"

"They on the way back to LA right now. Yo mom said they was outta town a sum."

"Oh yea, they were. Thanks for staying with me and bringing me here I really appreciate you Akari."

"Youn gotta thank me."

"I know I told you not to come but i'm glad you did because you wouldn't have believed me if you didn't see that shit for yourself."

"Ian even get to enjoy da party fa real I had just got there but it's cool. I told you ian want you to go inna first place."

"You reason was invalid. You ain't want me to go because you ain't want me in no bikini. If I knew my best friend was gone try to kill me I wouldn't have went."

"She fucked up fa det ian gone lie. I shoulda did more than just push her inna pool."

"She's calling" Nyla spoke looking at her phone.

"Don't answer det shit bro. Fuck her, she ain't yo friend nomo matta fact she ain't neva been yo friend if she just decided to pick up a glass bottle and hit you wit it TWICE."

"We been friends for so long I can't believe her. Some people just can't handle their liquor, i'm cool off her for a while."

"She prolly just jealous a yo life a sum."

"I would hope not. She doesn't have to be jealous i'm such a humble person. I don't brag about what I have to nobody. Her parents just as wealthy as mine."

"Ian tammat jealous of what you got. I mean like just of you in general. She prolly wanna be you."

"My life ain't all that."

"Yea to you but to other people it might be."

"Iono ion wanna think about it no more. I'm hungry tho i'm in the mood for pizza."

"They said we could leave whenever you woke, you ready?"

"Yea"

Nyla had been staying with Kari for a few days because she didn't wanna go home alone or stay with her parents.

If she had stayed with them they would've been worrying her to death. She just wanted peace and quiet.

"Stacie you keep calling me for what? You're literally the root to all my problems. You're the reason me and Kari stopped talking, you hit me in the head with a Hennessy bottle and whole buncha other shit you've done to me that I don't even feel like bringing up."

"Just please leave me the fuck alone. We're not cool anymore I do not fuck with you so stop calling my fucking phone!"

"Nyla i'm tryna apologize to you- I don't no apology from you. You can apologize all the fuck you want but it don't mean shit to me. We was supposed to be best friends but look at what you did Stacie." Nyla interrupted

"I'm really sorry Nyla."

"It's no sorry the friendship over ion wanna hear from you no more." Nyla responded before handing up on her.

"You lettin' her get you worked up. Just turn yo phone off n chill. It ain't even gotta be allat Ny."

"She coulda killed me, how can I chill knowing my best friend coulda killed me?!"

"It just happened Nyla just chill fa a second n give yoself time to recover. After det then you can talk to her or whatever it is you wanna do."

"So like I been tellin' you fa da past few days, put yo phone down n relax man. You sittin' hea goin' crazy ain't helpin' shit."

"Okay"

Nyla powered her phone off then laid her head back on the couch and closed her eyes. She was stressing out a lot so she was gonna listen to him and try to calm herself down.

"Kari she's really fake as fuck. I would never do that shit to her. I can't believe her man."

"Iono why she did det to you but try to take yo mind off it. Take you a nap, imma still be right here when you wake up."

"I guess" She sighed

She followed Kari to his room then they got in his bed. Nyla laid her head on his chest and dorced herself to go to sleep.