𝟫

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

Kari posted a picture of himself on his story with 'Time Out' by Youngboy as the song.

hunxho 2m

💞You do everything for attention

💞
You do everything for attention.

He looked at Nyla's text and immediately called her. Kari was confused more than anything.

"Don't call me."

"How I do stuff fa attention?"

"Why are you posting to that song like somebody hurt you or something?"

"I can't just like a song? I thought I blocked you."

"You did but I got my ways. Was you tryna be funny or sum?"

"Nah but if the shoe fit wear det bitch Nyla. And stop watchin' me from fake pages cs I know dets what you doin."

"Can you unblock me so we can be friends again? I miss you Kari."

"Nope you hung up on me when I asked you not to. You wanted to pick yo friends over me so go be in they face."

"You can't just give somebody head like that and expect them not to want you. But it's okay imma move on and go be with my other nigga."

"Got me fucked up." He spoke after she hung up in his face.

He pulled out his parking spot and sped to Nyla's house. When he got there he put the code in and opened the door.

"Oop" Nyla spoke sitting up on the couch.

"What nigga?" He asked walking up to her.

"What are you talking about?"

"Now you know what i'm tammat? Why you always wanna play?"

"I'm not playing. Can I have a hug?"

He nodded his head then she got up and put her arms around his neck forcing him to pick her up.

"Get down"
"Mm mm, I missed you."

"I missed you too. Why you ain't go to work today?"

"Ian have work today."

"You said you did."

"Because ian want you to come over here. Why you so deep in my business?"

"Yo business is my business. What you duckin' me fa?"

"You was mean and blocked me. I had to make a fake page just to see what you was up to. I'm surprised you even called me today."

"I needed a break from you. You had me pissed off. I wouldn't pick my homeboys over you like det."

"Kari it wasn't even like that. I had plans before you even came over here."

"Nigga you woke up out yo sleep to leave the house dets weird as hell."