𝟣𝟩

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝟫 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖤𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗋...

"Okay, it say my package downstairs can you go get it while I take a bubble bath?" She asked looking at her phone.

"I got you."

After Kari left the apartment to go downstairs Ryan looked through the fridge to find her something to eat.

"You back already?" She asked after hearing the front door open. "Scream if you want to." Quan replied with his gun pointed at her.

"Quan- shut up! Where the safe at?"

"I don't know." Ryan shrugged

Ryan knew exactly where Kari's safe was and she knew the code too. She wasn't gonna give it to Quan tho.

"Where the fuck is the safe at?!" He asked more aggressively after hitting her with his gun.

"Quan I don't know. Why are you tryna rob your own cousin? You weird as fuck."

"You really gone act like we ain't been fuckin' while he at work?"

"Fuckin? You raped me three times! I never participated in that shit."

The first time Quan ever came home and Kari wasn't there he was dropping something off. Ryan had just got out the shower so she had a robe on.

None of her body was showing he was just being a weirdo. Once she told him she wasn't into him he forced her in her room onto the bed.

She never told Kari because she was scared and she knew exactly what he'd do to him. The other two times were very different.

The second time he raped her it was late at night. Kari was out with some of his friends and he broke into their apartment while she was sleeping. She woke up to him forcing himself inside her.

By the third time around he learned their work schedules. He went to their apartment to apologize for making Ryan feel uncomfortable. When she didn't accept his apology he raped her.

She told him if he did it again she'd tell everybody. After that he never tried it again.

"Kari my cousin he gone believe whatever I tell em. Take me to the fuckin' safe." He demanded grabbing her off the floor by her hair.

"I don't know where it is." She cried while trying to stop her nose from bleeding. "Imma give you one more chance to tell me where it's at or imma shoot you in yo face."

"Quan I swear I don't know!"

Kari had important things in that safe. So important that Ryan wasn't even allowed near it. She only knew the code because she was being nosey one day and figured it out.

"Get on yo knees."

"Please Quan don't hurt me!" She begged "Ian gone tell you again Ryan."

Meanwhile Kari was downstairs going back and forth with the delivery man because his name wasn't on the package. He had no idea what was going on upstairs.

After Ryan got on her knees he let her hair go and stood behind her. Quan shot her twice in her back n once in her head.

Seeing her body fall he stepped over her going towards the front door.

"Kari!" She tried to yell but she didn't have enough energy. The front door closed then Quan left the apartment building.

He went and got in the car with Kelis then she pulled off.

"Where the fuck the money at?!"

"I couldn't get it she wouldn't tell me where it was."

"Why you got blood on you? What you do to her Quan?!"

"I killed her."

Kelis slammed on her breaks causing the car to jerk. Him killing her was never part of the plan. He was just supposed to get whatever was in the safe and leave.

His feelings got involved so he did what he wanted to do instead.

"You gotta be the dumbest nigga I know! Know we both gone have a body on our hands. Why the fuck would you do that? Now we never gone get in the fucking safe!"

"The bitch was on some weird she feelin' all on me tryna fuck again. I won't wit det n I felt uncomfortable."

"So you killed her? You sound like a real pussy right now Quan I can't believe you." She shook her head.

Quan didn't feel bad at all. When it came to rejection he wasn't good with it. So in his eyes she got what she deserved.

Kelis on the other hand was furious. She was worried about what would happen to her son if she got life in prison.

"Quan we can't let nobody find out about this shit okay? Keep yo mouth shut. When Kari call you act normal we don't need nobody thinking you did something."

"Ion give a fuck she dead oh fuckin' well. It's really not det deep. The nigga don't want you get over it Kelis."

"Whatever Quan cs that has nun to do with what we're talkin' about right now."