𝟣𝟦

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"Hi baeee!" Nyla dragged out walking in his room. "Why you so loud?"

"I'm DRUNK" She responded sitting on the bed to take her shoes off. "Lemme tell you sum."

"Wassup?"

"I love, love, loveee you and I wanna have your son."

Nyla threw her purse on a chair he had in his room then climbed on top of him.

"You wanna have my son?"
"Mmhm"

"Since when? I thought you ain't want no kids."

"Baby I never said that now you putting words in my mouth ion like that."

Kari didn't mind having kids he just thought it was too soon for them. Maybe if it just happens or in a few more months he'd be more open to it.

"Ite chill out it ain't det deep. Talk to me 'bout det when you sober and in yo right mind."

"Okay i'm sober right now. I wanna make a baby Akari take your clothes off."

"No man, stop." He laughed slapping her hand.

"You literally just said you was drunk. Which one is it Ny?"

"BOAF!"

"I'm not fuckin' you while you drunk n i'm not."

"That's why your strokes be weak as hell anyways. I'm going to sleep fuck you bald headed bitch."

"Keep talkin' you only makin' shit worse fa yo self. Get yo drunk ass offa me."

"Fuck you!"

Nyla got up and changed into an oversized shirt before going to the bathroom to wash her makeup off.

After she finished in the bathroom she got in bed and forced Kari to cuddle with her.

"Next time i'm comin' to get you. Iono who decided to let you get dis drunk."

"Me, i'm grown I do what I wanna do."

"Ion give a fuck how grown you is. You shoulda called me to come get you."

"Next time" She yawned "Love you"

"I love you." Kari replied turning her face to kiss her lips. "Just the tip you making me horny."

"No"

"Ugh move" She threw his arm off her and scooted over to her side. "Come back"

"No you hurt my feelings."

"How?"

"You wont have sex with me and give me a son so I don't wanna be on you no more."

"Bring yo ass back over here Nyla."

"We gone have sex?"
"Nah"

"Okay then leave me alone."

"Ite"

"Just eat it at least."

"GIRL"

"Fine, fine leave me alone so I can go to sleep then. You're so mean."

"You was the one talkin' to me but ite, goodnight."

"Ain't nothing good about this night. I should be moaning right about now."

"Yo crazy ass say anything go to sleep Nyla."

"I am stop talking to me."
"You got it."

The next morning...