🦋Chapter 4🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Slander(love is gone)
Artist(s): Dylan Mattew

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
It's 5am in the morning and Assar was fast asleep on the cold floor. After crying helplessly most of the night she was finally able to fall asleep.

Meanwhile...
Arman was in his room, on his bed, he didn't sleep the night, he was on his phone texting Halima.

His 8hr sleep every night was very precious to him but ever since he fell in love with Halima she would make him stay up most of the night just talking to her and well he couldn't help it so he would do as she wanted to make her happy.

Arman did have a motive behind getting married to Assar, Halima was very upset about it but he promised her to get married to her once he was done with Assar.

That's not a man a woman should keep but she was also blindly in love and would believe whatever he said to her, he wasn't a liar but was definitely not a normal man.

Anyways, it's 5am and he finally ended the chat with Halima to pray his Fajr prayer, he went into the washroom, eased himself and performed wudu, came out few minutes later to pray.

After he was done he went straight to the gym outside the house, did his morning workout for 30 mins and came back into the house to have his bath.

On his way to his room he passed by Assar's room, that's when he remembered he was married.

*Hmph* he sighed annoyed

"Pathetic stupid girl" he said walking pass the room and going into his room then straight to his wash room, he had his bath, washed his mouth and came down to get himself something to eat.

It's 7am now and Arman was in the kitchen making some coffee and french toast to go with it.

Assar had already woken up and was still unable to do anything, she had neither prayed Fajr nor had her bath.

She felt very hungry, she hasn't eaten anything since the day before her wedding, she felt so weak and lifeless.

As much as she wanted to starve herself to death to end all of this, she also wanted to get out of it to live the life she wanted.

She felt betrayed by her dad, she was 22 years old and was old enough to make decisions for herself but yet he forced her into an arranged marriage.

Growing up Assar loved the chemistry between her parents and wanted to have a love marriage, so she grew up having in mind that she'll get to marry the man she loved but all of that changed the moment Arman stepped his feet into their household.

Assar came out of her room, walking as slow as ever, every step she took was really difficult for her, what she wanted now was to find the kitchen to just eat something.

She arrived at the stairs and took a step down slowly and carefully holding on to the handle of the stairs, one wrong step and she'll definitely fall off it.

She was busy taking little steps when he eyes met with Arman's, he was walking up of it with his food in his hand.

The expression on his face changed the moment he saw her, he felt angry and annoyed, she paused for a moment to look at him and then continued taking her steps trying as much as possible to ignore him.