🦋Chapter 56🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Perfect.
Artist: Ed Sheeran.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Assalamualaikum" Alhaji Abdullahi said walking into the living room with his son trailing behind him.

"Walaikum Salam" Alhaji Shehu responded looking at his brother and wondering why he was visiting him.

Deep down his hoping they're not here to cause anymore problems, he already lost his family's love and his wives, then his daughter is missing and one of his first wife is now dead.

He'll be lying to say he wasn't devastated by her death, everything happened so fast he still blames himself for his wife's death and his daughter's disappearance.

He still wants his second wife back but doesn't have the courage to approach her not after all his done, will she even listen to him.

"Have a seat" he said to the two men gesturing them to sit as they did so.

"How have you been?" Alhaji Abdullahi asked

"Let's get down to the reason you're here, what's it?" He asked not ready to exchange any fake greetings and then recieve a treat afterwards.

"I'm here to apologize for all that has transpired between us" Alhaji Abdullahi said as he released a sigh before proceeding to talk.

"I know the relationship between us and our family is sour and I'm tired of all that I know I'm the major cause of it and so I'm here to make peace, I might have done some terrible things in the past which I do regret now and so I'm here to seek your forgiveness" Alhaji Abdullahi said as Alhaji Shehu just keept looking between him and Arman sitting quietly.

Noticing the man has been looking at him Arman finally decides to speak up, his throat has been hurting since early this morning and so his father said he'll do all the talking but judging from the situation and how he could tell Alhaji Shehu really don't want to have anything to do with them he decides to talk, least hearing an apology from him would calm the elderly man.

"Good morning uncle" he said as Alhaji Shehu just kept looking at him not responding to his greetings.

"I'm so sorry for how I approached you for your daughter's hand in marriage, I didn't give a good first impression and how I acted after the marriage, I'm so sorry for all of that, I never brought her here to visit you all neither did I come myself, I'm so sorry for my actions and I can't blame anyone except for myself, I feel sorry and I regret my actions and I'm here to apologize, I need you and your family to please forgive me" Arman said as Alhaji Shehu released a sigh.

Judging by the facial expressions from the two men he could tell this time they were being sincere, he got news of all that happened to Arman, he was the happiest person when he heard of Arman accident but now listening to the man he sorta feel sorry for him.

"Alhamdullilah" Alhaji Shehu said with a smile as Arman looked at his father then back at his uncle.

"I never thought this day would come, I never thought you both will ever drop your ego and pride aside to accept your faults, I don't know why the sudden change of heart but seeing how sincere you are it's really intriguing, I'm surprised and happy at the same time, things will not be the same least they'll be better, I've forgiven you both and I no longer hold any grudge against you two" Alhaji Shehu said as the two men looked at themselves before smiling at him.