🦋Chapter 61🖤

ALERT: UNEDITED

Song: Falling like the stars.
Artist: James Arthur.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Umar!" Arman yelled coming into the ward getting the man's attention.

Apparently his awake now and was still hugging Assar.

"Get off my wife" he said standing in front of the man as Umar gave him a bored look before unwrapping his hands from Assar and moving his chair away from the bed leaving her alone.

"What's the meaning of the nonsense you were doing yesterday, and why were you hugging my wife?" Arman asked trying his best to keep his cool.

"I was only looking out for her" Umar replied looking back at the unconscious woman.

"Looking out for her?, Explain the hug" he said as Umar sighed.

"Look, I love Assar and I don't care if she's your wife or not, I love her and I was worried about her" Umar said.

"You really have no shame at all, you love a married woman and you're saying that to her husband?" Arman said raising a brow.

"Yeah, what's wrong about being in love?" Umar responded raising his brow as well.

"She's my woman and you better stay away from her" Arman said in a warning tone.

"I would have if my heart agreed to that but unfortunately my heart wants her and I can't deny it that" Umar said looking at Arman deep in the eyes.

"I don't have time for this games Assar is mine and mine alone and nothing in this  world can take her away from me, we're starting a family soon so if I were you I'd carry my useless love elsewhere" Arman said as Umar folded his hands looking at him.

"Starting a family soon?, Aren't you impotent?" Umar said raising a brow with a smirk up his face.

"How dare you call me that" Arman asked in an angry tone.

"Isn't that what you are" Umar responded.

"You really are getting on my nerves" Arman said trying to subside the anger within him.

"Can't believe she's still picking a man that can't be a father over me" Umar said to himself which Arman heard

"How dare you!" Arman cursed and was about to punch Umar.

"Don't be ridiculous, you really want to fight in a hospital" Umar said making him stop and then molding his hands back.

"You have no rights whatsoever to talk about my health issues and you're very lucky Assar is here I don't her to feel my violence which is why I'm stopping otherwise I don't care about this hospital or the damn of whoever is in it, I only care about my wife and if you try to mess with me I won't think twice before taking this elsewhere" Arman said in a threat like tone.

"Yeah your words means nothing to me" Umar said which made Arman feel a little furious.

"If Assar was to pick whoever she loved, trust me it'll definitely not be you" Arman said forcing a smirk up his face.