🦋Chapter 28🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Aure
Artist(s): Ahmerdy.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
HOUSEHOLD OF ALHAJI SHEHU SANI,

The cars are all lined up decorated with beautiful ribbons with handsome men all dressed up sitting inside of each car getting ready for a convoy, waiting for a special person to get ready so they could proceed their journey to the masjid.

The bride is all dressed up with her makeup on. She was sure the most beautiful bride anyone could set their eyes on. Her elegant dress which clumped to her body revealing her beautiful figure, she sure did have a body to die for. Her lacey veil that covered her beautiful face and body as she was only for the man she would be wedded to.

"It's time, we have to leave now" a maid said as she took a deep breath getting up while her sisters helped her out.

They trailed the stairs down to the living room where she met her father and brothers.

"Everything will be okay" her older brother said to her forcing a smile on his face as she just looked at him with no expression on her face.

"Let's go, and you better smile" her father said in an orderly tone as she just walked past him ignoring his words making him release a heavy breath.

The family head outside and get into the various cars set for them heading off to the masjid.

🦋
It's a 20 minutes journey to the masjid as the family and guests gets out of the car entering the masjid, the bride was accompanied with her sisters as, she sat on the chair set for her while her father's, brothers and family guest sits by another side in the masjid while her sisters by the opposite side.

"Alhamdullilah you arrived safely, now we'll just have to wait for the groom" the Imam said to them as the father looked around with an angry look on his face.

He made it clear to Aliyu and his father to make sure to be in the masjid by a specific time and now they're late. Making sure the family wasn't trying to ditch him he sent some of his security guards to go to Aliyu's house to bring him personally.

🦋
40 mins passed and the guards returned whispering something into Alhaji Shehu's ear as the old man stood up storming out of the masjid in anger.

"What happened?" Mukhtar asked the guard

"Aliyu's house is empty and I asked the neighbors for the family whereabouts but they responded they haven't seen them for the past 3 days" he responded before been called out and he left

"How is that possible, didn't we go to meet them yesterday?" Salim whispered

"Alhamdullilah" Mukhtar said with a smile

"Why are you thanking God now, this is an embarrassment to dad" Salim said

"Well this marriage was forced anyways nothing good will come out of it and don't act like dad doesn't deserve that embarrassment how could he force someone into getting married" Mukhtar said