1

2022

Pablo groans as he feels something tugging at his shorts.
Groggily he turns his head to face whatever was tugging at him. Only to be faced with his smiley daughter.
"Papi" she smiles, reaching up her little hands for her dad.
Tired as hell but didn't argue with the almost 2 year old. He gently picks her up setting her in between him and Melissa, who was still fast asleep.
He grabs his phone and checks the time to see that it was barely 6 am. It had been very occurrent that the girl would wake up very early recently just to come into their room and fall back sleep.
Estela smiles at her dad, showing off her cute little smile as she moves closer to him.
Taking his face in her small hands as he slowly starts to fall back asleep. "Papi" she calls.
Pablo opens one eye, not saying anything. Instead he just wraps up the small girl in his arm, laying her on his chest.
"Go to sleep mi estrella" he whispers.
The young girl doesn't fight her father, just lets herself slowly fall back into her deeps sleep.

.
.
.

"Goodmorning" Melissa cheers as she walks into the room where she had woken up too her boyfriend and daughter cuddling.
Pablo sleepily turns his head to the voice, opening his eyes slightly.
"what time is it?" He mumbles closing his eyes again.
"8, get up or you're going to be late for training" she tells him, walking over to sit on the edge of their bed.
She smiles down at Estela who slept peacefully on her dads chest.
Pablo sighs, slowly moving the little girl off his chest and placing her gently on the bed as she continued to sleep.
He looks back at his girlfriend, leaning in and placing a small kiss to her lips.
"Goodmorning amor" he whispers before standing up and walking to the restroom.
Melissa smiles before carefully laying down next to her daughter.
She reaches up and slowly moves her wavy brown hair from her face.
After a few minutes she hears Pablo walk back into the room, his hand getting placed on her leg, running it up and down before he walks away.
"I made you oatmeal, it's in the microwave" she speaks up.
She hears him hum as he searches through his closet for his outfit for the day.
"Is this outfit good?" Pablo quietly asks stepping out of his closet.
Melissa lifts her head up from the pillow, examining his out which was white baggy jeans with a black tee shirt.
She nods, resting her head back on the pillow as she watches him.
She thought it was cute how he took his time to pick his outfit every morning.
They had been living in their own house for a little over a month now, while it took some time to get used too, she couldn't love it anymore.
Just her and her little family.
Her daughter fast asleep on the bed next to her while her boyfriend gets ready.
After getting changed, he walks over to Melissa getting on the bed and crawling over her.
"come eat breakfast with me before she wakes up" he pouts.
Melissa grin at him, sitting up slightly and pressing her lips to his before he pulled away and getting off of her.
Standing up from the bed, she placed a pillow on each side of Estela before following Pablo out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.
They still had around 30 minutes of free time before the little one woke up.
She walks in to see Pablo serving her a bowl of oatmeal.
She walks up behind him, wrapping her arms around her torso. "Thank you" she whispers, placing a kiss to his shoulder.

The pair sit down at the table eating as they talked.
"do you want to do something later?" Pablo's ask.
Melissa looks up at him. "Like what?" She asks.
When Pablo debuted for Barcelonas first team and he started getting more and more attention, they made and agreement to keep her and Estela out of the public eye.
meaning they rarely went out as a family anymore.
Meaning nobody but friends and family knew about the small family Pablo Gavi had behind closed doors.
If they ever do choose to go out, it was usually when it was night out and when the park was empty.
Pablo always made it a priority to wear sunglasses and a hat though.
"we can take Estela out to the park, maybe get some ice cream?" He says before taking a bite if his food.
"Yeah sure, sounds good"

Pablo's stands up, taking his empty plate to the sink before walking over to his girlfriends side of the table, placing a kiss to her hair, taking her empty plate in his hands and placing it in the sink as well.
He opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by a voice coming from upstairs.
"Mamiii" the little voice cries out, in search for her mother.
Melissa smiles softly at the sound of her daughters voice. "Someone woke up early" she said looking at the time before hurrying up the stairs and to her room; Pablo behind her. "Just in time to say bye" Pablo says happily to his girlfriend.
Melissa walks into her room, seeing her baby girl sat up on the bed, her wavy hair sticking in every direction.
She smiles widely at the little girl. "Buenos Dias mi bebe" she cooed, picking her up for the bed; placing multiple kisses to her cheeks making the girl giggle.
"Buenos Dias" she giggles, resting her head on her mom's shoulder.
Estela moves her eyes up, seeing her dad standing behind her Melissa as he watched the small moment.
"Papa" she says happily holding her arms out for her dad.
Pablo happily walks over to the girl, taking her from her mothers arms.
"hola mi estrella" he says kissing her cheeks.
She rests her head on his shoulder, her tiny arm wrapped around his neck.
Melissa walks over to the two, Pablo wrapping his arms around the girl pulling her into his chest.
Estela notices her mother and sits up, reaching her hand out and gently pushing her mom way from her dad.
"No, my papa" she says.
Pablo laughs at his daughter reaction, the mother staying in shock, this being the first time she's ever done that.
"No, he mine" Melissa says wrapping her arms around Pablo neck, pulling herself closer to him.
"No!"
"Yes!" Melissa laughs at her daughter before leaning over and placing a kiss onto her forehead.
"How about you're my baby?" She asks, reaching her arms out for Estela.
Estela looks over at her dad who watched his girlfriend and daughter in amusement. He felt quite flattered that's both his girl were "fighting" over him.
Estela reaches her hands out for her mom. Pablo's jaw dropping at the betrayal of his daughter.
Melissa quickly takes her into arms, playfully sticking her tongue out at Pablo's before scurrying off with her laughing daughter in her arms away.

A/n: schools starts tomorrow. Help.