19

2023

The family walks into the Coffee shop, smiling kindly at the barista who greeted them.
"go sit..I'll order" Pablo says placing a soft kiss to Melissa's forehead before she nods ands walks away with Estela.
Not worrying about Pablo not knowing their orders.

She helps her daughter climb onto the booth before sliding in next to her.
Estela smiles widely as she stares out the window, looking at the Christmas light who were yet to get taken down.
"Mama, so pretty" she crimes, point out the window.
Melissa smiles softly at the little girl next to her.
Carefully listening to what ever the young girl had to say as they wait for Pablo to come over.
A few moments later, Pablo comes back with a small baggy with a cookie inside.
He places it down in front of Estella, who grinned widely at the cookie in front of her.
"Thank you Papi" she says happily, picking it up from the table and holding it out in front of her to show her mom.
Melissa takes the cookie from her small hands, opening it up for her, ripping off and piece for herself, before handing it back to her.

A young girl, around the age of 16 approaches the table with their drinks , she smiles at them before setting them down and wishing them a wonderful day.
Pablo takes his hot drink, taking short sips to see how hot it was.
Melissa on the other hand, grabs Estela hot chocolate.
She uncovers the drink and slowly starts to blow at it, trying her best to cool it down for the 2 year old.
Pablo reaches in front of him, taking Melissa drink in his hand before taking a sip of it as well.
"Esta bueno" he says, setting it back down.
The blue eyed girl chuckles,  before setting it out in front of her and telling her to waits a few minutes.
"You say that every time" she replies, taking a sip of her own.

Pablo grins at her, gently kicking her leg from underneath the table.

.
.
.

After leaving the coffee shop. The small family decided to take a short stroll around the city, much to the older girl's dismay.
"It's cold" Melissa mumbles, pulling her coat tightly around herself.

Pablo turns to look back at her, Estela in his arms as they walk.
He smiles softly at his girlfriend, reaching his free hand out for her before pulling her closer to him.
He leans down, pressing a short kiss to her cheek before they continue walking.
"Oh! Pablo take a picture of me!" Melissa say's excitedly once see notices that the big Christmas tree was yet to get taken down.

Pablo nods, pulling his phone out as his girlfriend walks away from them.
"Estela, bebe come here" Melissa smiles.
Estela shakes her head in protest, gripping onto her dad tight.
The young dad softy chuckles before he instruct Melissa on how to pose.
"Bien hermosa" he comments taking the last picture for her.
The blue eyed girl smiles happily, and starts to make her way back to her family before she gets stopped by an older lady.
Maybe around her early 30s.
"Hola" Melissa says confused.
She quickly eyes Pablo, who slowly made his way closer to the pair.
His body instantly tensed upon seeing the lady appear out of know where and approach his girlfriend.
The women smiles softly at Melissa.
"I'm so sorry but I couldn't help but notice how absolutely stunning you are and how natural you look taking pictures" she says kindly.
Melissa felt a small blush creep up her cheeks. "Oh..thank you so much, I'm appreciate it" she smiles.
The lady smiles back, before glancing back to the approaching boy.
She throws him a warm smile before going back to Melissa.
"Have you ever considered modeling?" She questions.
The blue eyed girl, glances at Pablo, quick then turns back to the lady and shakes her head.
Her gesture instantly made the women smile grow and she started reaching into her back to look for something.
Singing when she finds it, she holds out a small card, handing it to Melissa.
"I work for this modeling company...and we've been looking for more gorgeous girl like you to model our clothing brand...if you're interested, here's my business card" she smiles, handing the card over.
Melissa smiles gratefully.
"Thank you...I'll think about it"
The lady nods, wishing her a goodbye before leaving.
Melissa eyes widen as she turns to Pablo and her daughter.
Pablo had a wide smile on his face. "I manifested it" he told her.
Melissa chuckles as she looks at the card in her hands.
"You should do it" he beams, holding his daughter closer to him.
His girlfriend looks up and shrugs.
"I don't know...I'm really awkward. Plus what if they make me model revealing clothes...I'm a mom" she points out, walking closer to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.
Pablo throws his open arm over her shoulder. "You're also 18... and I'm sure you guys could comes to an agreement. They can't force you to do anything" he tells her.
The family starts walk, making their way back to the car.
"I'm not sure" she says honestly.
The brown eyed boy nods. "You do whatever will make you happy, mi amor" he assures her.
Melissa smiles softly at his words.
"Wouldn't that be nice, Estela? A model mom and footballer dad" she jokes, knowing her daughter wasn't going to understand.
The little girl smiles at her mom.
Her cheeks and tip of her nose being a slight pinkish color from the cold, making her look absolutely adorable.
"Que linda" Pablo gushes, pressing small kisses to his daughters cheek.
"Mi bebe preciosa" he continues.

A/n: Ayo