8

2022

"Melissa!" Melissa sits up from her spot on the couch, her head turning to the back door as she sees Pablo rushing in.
"You're daughter is taking a nap" she scolds at the boy who was being too loud.
"They called me!" He says excitedly.
"Like them?" Melissa says standing up.
He nods happily, a wide smile on his face.
"I'm going to the World Cup amor" he tells her.
Melissa covers her mouth. "Oh my god" she says excitedly.
Pablo's pulls her into a tight up as the pair both starts jumping around their living room in joy.
"Congratulations!" The girl cheers holding him close.
"Wait weren't they passing it through the TV?" She asks.
Pablo shrugs. "Who cares they ended up calling me anyway" he says happily.
"I'm so proud of you" she gushes.
Pablo pulls away from the girl grasp, placing multiple kisses to her cheek before stepping away.
"I'm going to go call my parents" he smiles walking away on his phone.

Melissa nods sitting back down happily on the couch.
It's been a week or so since the incident at the airport and when she says Pablo's fans scare her..they scare her.
They somehow managed to find her Instagram account with knowing nothing about her. Only have a barley visible picture of her face, where she had a hood and glasses on.
Luckily here account was private but that are starting to bring up suspicions that they're dating. Having literally stalked her through all of Pablo's families socials to see that most of them follow the girl..even finding a picture of them on one of his cousins page from when they were 13.
Needless to say the girl hated the lack of privacy that some of her boyfriends fans had.
She pulls out her phone, clicking on the comments of one of the post. Which she has been doing a lot lately.
She scrolls through seeing some nice ones and some rude ones.
She's about to keep scrolling when she sees a hand come down from over her and snatching the phone out of her hand.
She looks back to see Pablo giving her a look, holding his phone up to his ear, while using his other hand to shove his girlfriends phone in his pocket.
"yes mama" he chuckles then walks away still talking on the phone.
The girl rolls her eyes and just slumps into the couch as she keeps watching a crime show.
After a while Pablo finally came back into the living room without saying a word.
"How'd they take it?" Melissa asks curiously, shooting closer to him.
"Good! Aurora was their too they're very happy and want to go out to dinner to celebrate" he tells her, throwing his arm over the back rest.
"What time are you gonna go?" She asks.
"We're going to leave at 8, your dad is going to by the way..I called him" Melissa looks at the brown eyed boy.
"I'm going?" He nods.
"Pedri can babysit Stel...I already texted him..." he trails off already knowing what was going to come from his girlfriends mouth.
"Thanks for planning everything without my knowledge" she mumbles crossing her arms.
Pablo kisses her cheek. "Everything will be okay." He tells her.

.
.
.

"Thanks pedri" Melissa tells the boy as he steps into the house.
"Congratulations on getting called up by the way
He simply smiles at her and says "thank you" before asking where the 'gremlin' was.
"In her room with Pablo." He nods before making his way up the stairs.
Melissa sits on the couch. Lacing up her heels.
They had made a reservation at a fancy restaurant to have more 'privacy' so all she could hope was that everything will go smoothly.
"Ready mi amor?" Pablo asks when we emerges from upstairs, Pedri and estela following behind him.
Mel nods standing up walking over to the 3.
She leans in a kisses Estela's cheek while Pedri holds her.
"don't give uncle Pepi a hard time bebe" she tells the two year old, who only responds with a smile.

Pablo kisses Estela on the cheek before the two walk out and to Melissa's car.
"Can I have my phone real quick?" She asks Pablo, who was yet to give it back to her.
"I left it on the dresser by accident" he shrugs.
Melissa presses her lips together, starting the car and makes their way to the restaurant.
"shouldn't have taken it away anyways" she mumbles.
Pablo doesn't respond.