2023

Pablo stares at the phone for a second before hanging it back up.
He runs his hand through his hair. Slightly tugging at it as he felt the urge to punch something.
Why does she have to be so difficult.

He storms backup stairs to the room.
Grabbing clothes and throwing them on along with shoes and coat.
Rushing back down, he walks out of the house and starts his walk to his father in laws house.

Was he damn to let his girlfriend go to sleep knowing that she's mad at him.
Shoving his hands in his pockets, he walks through the city of Barcelona.
Wanting nothing more but to quickly make it to Melissa and praying for his license test day comes sooner.

Finally he made it to his father in laws front door.
He walks through the front gate then goes to the door.
Knocking loudly.
A few moments later.
Mr. Perez answered.
"Pablo? Que heces?" The older man asks as he sees Pablo standing outside his house. Shivering for the cold.
"Is Melissa awake" he asks.

The older man nods and steps out of the way. Letting him in before telling him that she's in the guest bedroom.
Then heading off back to his own room.

The young dad stands in the hall for a few moments, then finally gets the courage to head up the stairs and to the bedroom that he was familiar with.

He knocks on the door.
"Papa, estela is asleep" he heard a voice mumble from the other side of the door.
"It's Pablo, mi amor" Pablo speaks up.

Melissa sits up on the bed, carefully gets off and makes her way to the door.
She opens it to be met with Pablo's dark shadow.
"What are you doing here?" She asks clearly annoyed but walks out of the bedroom closing the door.

Pablo takes her hand and slowly starts to lead h ear away from the rooms, and down to the first floor.
"Melissa please, I'm sorry" he whispers as he hold her hands.
"Pablo, it is almost midnight- no. I'm not leaving until I make it right. Until you forgive me. I fucked up and I'm sorry, I let him get to my head but in reality he's just jealous. So please mi Vida forgive me" he rants.
"I can't stand you being mad at me"

Melissa sighs as she gently squeezes Pablo's hand.
Slowly, she leans into him. Resting her head on his chest and his head ontop of hers.
"You ever pull some shit like that again, you're going to be the one finding somewhere to sleep" the girl mutters.
Pablo slightly chuckles before she pulls away from him and lifts her hand to grip his cheek gently and bring it down to her height.
"I'm still mad at you but I forgive you" she mutters before pressing her lips to his.
Pablo hums against her. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." He says pulling away.

Melissa holds his face gently.
Rubbing her thumb over his cheek. Noticing a small stubble.
She raises her brows. "Are you trying to grow a beard?"

Pablo cracks a smile and looks down shyly.
"Do you want me too?"
Melissa chuckles. "Let's go to sleep and talk about this tomorrow, in our house"
The boys nods. Taking her hand back in his before leading her back upstairs.

A/n: my motivation is leaving. Help.
Leave ideas!!