42

2023

"Wow" Melissa says looking at the boat that was being rented.
Pablo smiles at her then watches his friends all get on.
Taking her by the hand, he makes sure she gets on safely before running off to Fermin and hopping on his back.

"This is nice" Aurora says taking a seat.
Melissa nods in agreement sitting down next to her.
The pair talks for a little bit until Aurora gets called over.

"Bebe come here!" Javi shouts at his girlfriend.
Aurora excuses herself before heading her way to Javi. Leaving Melissa alone to enjoy the Sun.

Melissa pulls out her phone and checks herself out on her camera, snapping a few pictures.
"And who will you be showing those too?" She glances over and watches Pablo get closer.
"Just to you, Amor" she grins up at him.
Pablo sits down next to her as he hears the boat get started up by Alejandro. Who is the only one with a license to drive it.
Melissa watches as the sun beams down on his face.
"Eres bien guapo..lo sabes?" She tells him.

The boy blushes slightly. "Seriously..you're the cutest, most handsome guy I've ever met" she gushes as she gets closer to him.
Pablo lifts up his sunglasses and reaches out to wrap am around over his girlfriend.
"Gracias,...but nothing will beat the beauty you have."

.
.
.

Pablo watches his girlfriend stand near the edge of the boat hesitantly. She felt the water and said it was cold but Pablo just knew she was being dramatic because she despises being even the slightest bit of cold.
A idea pops into his head and he makes his way over to her. Romantically wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin to her shoulders, pressing small kisses to her next.
"Mi Amor" he whispers sweetly holding her closer.
Melissa fights back the urge to melt into his arms, knowing exactly what he wants to do. He tries to move away from him but his tight grip prevents her from.
"pablo...no" she says struggling to move away.
Pablo doesn't listen and keeping holding on tight while pressing more kiss to her neck and jaw before lifting her up so she wasn't touching the floor.
The blue eyed girl can't help but start to nervously giggle as she tries to wiggle out of his grasps.
"Pablo" she laughs as he quickly sets her down to face her to him then effortlessly throws her over his shoulder.
The girl wiggles in arms as she hears their friends start to chant 'jump'
"Amor! Please it's cold!" She protest.

Pablo ignores the girl then jumps into the water with her one his back.
Melissa quickly swims up to the surface to hear everyone cheering.
She watches as her boyfriend emerges just seconds later, his hair stuck to his forehead as water dripping down his skin.
He smiles innocently at her. "See...not cold"
Melissa rolls here eyes, he's right.

The girl dives into the water and swims around for a little bit.
Coming up for air then going back down.
She carefully passes by Alejandro legs, grazing her hand on his calf then swimming away quickly before emerging again.
"Don't fucking do that!" The boys yells at her.
"Thought something was about to take me, joder" he complained.

For the rest of the time, the group of Teenagers mess around in the water. Splashing each other or in Biel and Mario's case, drowning each other.
It was now dark out and Melissa floats a bit away from the boat. Not super far but far enough so it was slightly quieter.
She stares up at the stars enjoying the fact that she was floating on her back in Ibizas waters while star gazing.
Her mind drift off to Estela. She misses her. She knew she was fine and safe but as a mother, she can't help but miss her baby.
Smiling to herself she remembers that time when Estela was having a bad day, she took her outside and set up and small picnic and didn't head back inside till it was late.
The mother and Daughter had laid on the blanket star gazing. Estela found it amusing when Melissa was say a star looks a certain shape and how Melissa explained to her how the solar system works She didn't necessarily understand she was still to young and she doubt that the little girl remembers anymore but it made her so happy to star at the stars.
"Melissa" Melissa comes back reality.
She looks over time see a very worried looking Pablo. The boy pulls her up so she wasn't on her back anymore, he cups her face in his hands examining her for a second. The look of fear not leaving his face.
"You scared me" he says softly.
Melissa looks at him confused. "Did you not hear me, Amor? I called your name a bunch of time, I couldn't see you" he says.
Melissa kiss his cheek. "Estoy bien, I'm sorry that I scared you, I was just thinking" she says apologetically. She didn't realize she had floated a good distance away from the boat.
Pablo sighs and pulls her into a hug. He was mentally going crazy when he realized the girl was nowhere in sight.
He checked the boat and around it but didn't see her.
Without trying to panic his friends and sister he jumped back into the water and swam off, where he found her floating on her back which only scared him more because if he's being honest it looked like she was dead.

"Let's go back, vale?" He says pulling away from her hug.
Melissa nods then tries to lighten up the boy sprit since she could tell he was still uneasy. " Carreritas?" She suggest.
Pablo shakes his head in protest but the girl quickly starts to swim to the boat.
"Oye!" He tells swimming quickly after her.

Melissa laughs as she touches the boat, Pablo following soon after.
"Bueno, looks like I'm finally more athletic at something" the boy rolls his eyes at her comment. "no"

Melissa laughs again at Pablo. The brown haired boy frowns at his girlfriend but can't tell to smile at the end.
Blowing him a kiss, the blue eyed girl swims to Aurora, clinging onto the girls back.

After a little longer, the group decide it's time to head back.
Pablo sits on the down, Melissa resting in his arms as they watch Fermin and Alejandro bicker about driving the boat.
Aurora and Javi sat at the other end of the seats, as well just enjoying time with each other.

Pablo plays with Melissa's hair. "What were you thinking about earlier?" He asks quietly.
Melissa moves in his arms, so she lay down with her head on his lap.
"Estela" she shrugs.
The boy smiles softly at her. "La echas de menos?"
The young mom nods. "Me too" he says.

They fall into another comfortable silence, yet again the only noise being the boy talking and the sound of water slashing because of the moving boat.
"What do you say if..we go on a date tomorrow?" He suggest.
"I like that idea" she takes his hand in hers and starts to play with his finger.
"Yeah?" He mutters with a slight grin on his face.

A/n: I love you guys 🙄 and I appreciate votes and comments they make me beyond happy!! <33