16

2022

"Date night!" Pablo yells as he throws his football bag in the corner as he walks through his front door.
His damp hair hanging over his face as he rushes up the stairs to change. Melissa following closely behind him.
Barcelona had won their game with 2 goals, one by Pablo and the other from Lewy.
To say the least Pablo was happy and excited over the outcome of the last game of 2022.
Melissa quickly gets ready, fixing up her makeup and letting her hair fall down in brown waves since she put her hair up in a bun.
She turns to the bathroom door as she hears Pablo opening it.
He steps out in a white button down and black straight leg dress pants with his white Air Force 1s.
His hair was nicely swept to the side as he leans against the door frame as he watches Melissa.
Melissa smiles softly at him before she turns back around to make sure she liked the final look, then turning back to face Pablo.
"Good?" She asked, spinning slowly for him.
He grins and her, pushing off the door frame and walking over to her, reaching his arms out and wrapping them around her waist as he pulls her closer.
He leans slightly down due to their now closer height difference and places a slow kiss on her lips.
"Amazing like always Mi amor" he whispers as he pulls away from the kiss, his arms still resting on her waist as she smiles thankfully at him.
She moves her hands up to his chest before placing another kiss on his lips.
"You look handsome" she tells him, stepping away from his grasp as she tries and analyzes the boy's outfit in front of her.
She reaches her hands up and slowly unbuttons the first 2 buttons before straightening out his collar again for him.
"Ready?" He asks, taking her hand in his. She nods.
The couple make their way to the girls car. Pablo gives her the address to the restaurant and they both set off to the long needed date night.

.
.
.

"Hello my name is Jose and I'll be your waiter for today..can I start you on something to drink?" Jose asks kindly. His eyes not leaving Melissa as she scans the drink menu.
Pablo looks over at him. "I'll get some red wine please" Jose looks over at Pablo for a split second before looking back at the girl.
"and you ma'am?" Pablo pushes his lips together.
Melissa looks at him with a kind smile. "I'll get a coke please" she says sweetly.
Jose smiles writing it down and excuses himself. Winking at Melissa before walking away.
Pablo rolls his eyes. "He's such a charmer, no?" He mumbles.
Melissa giggles before she reaches forward to grab Pablo hand in hers. "Just ignore him amor" she tells him.
The boy sighs. "Being the boyfriend to a hot girlfriend is hard" he jokes, cracking a small smile.
Melissa shakes her head while laughing. "I only have eyes for you" she assures.
"being a girlfriend to a hot, famous footballer is harder" she points out making him chuckle.
"All the girls want you"
Pablo grins at her comment before bring her hand up to his lips and pressing a kiss to the back of her it.
"I only have eyes for you" he repeats what she said earlier.
"Good" she jokes making him chuckle before pressing another kiss to her hand then setting it back down on the table.
After a few more moments Jose comes back with Pitt drinks.
"Thank you" Pablo says has he places the whine in front of him.
Jose doesn't glance at him as he smiles at Melissa, setting her drink out in front of her.
"Thank you" she tells him.
"Are you ready?" He asks, still only directing Melissa.
"Yes...I'll get the shrimp Alfredo please" she tells him then she directs her eyes to Pablo.
Jose nods at he writes it down.
"I'll get the spaghetti" pablo tells him.
Jose doesn't glance at him as he writes it down. Melissa wants to tell him that it's rude to act that way towards a customer.
"Great..I'll be back" he says before he walks away.
"I'm not leaving a tip" her boyfriend says as soon as he's out of sight.
The girl nods a small smile on her face at his idea.
After a dinner Pablo and Melissa decided to head to a club.
Pablo grips his girlfriends hand has he leads her inside to where the music was playing.
Melissa doesn't remember a time where she's actually been to a club.

"Amor" Pablo hums as he pulls her closer to him, mel smiles as she leans into him.
"Let's have fun" Pablo grins.

A/n: party 🕺🏻