4.

I sit at my desk signing some papers for my employees before leaning my head back, extremely tired

I discard the papers and bring my laptop closer to me.

I have to keep looking for her.

I have all these resources yet finding a 17 year old girl who is my sister is apparently the most impossible task.

I know our mum took her to England, it's only a question of where.We also know that Aimee would've changed their surnames to the maiden name of  a woman on her side of the family.

I lean forward in my chair and rest my elbow against the wood of my desk, rubbing my jaw with my palm.

The door to my office bursts open and I look up towards my younger brother Lorenzo.

"The deal with the French was successful," he lets me know upon his entry, "what are you up to now, Fratello?" He takes a seat in front of my desk.
[Brother]

"Take a wild guess," I mutter, keeping my eyes trained on the screen of my laptop.

"Any leads on her whereabouts?" He leans forward on his seat.

As a family, we obviously know to take the topic of our missing sister and her whereabouts seriously.

"One just came up, I'm going to look further into it later. South of England, I need to narrow it down to either South-East or South-West. For now, though, I have to make sure the rest of our brothers haven't killed each other," I stand up from my desk.

I don't want to look into the lead right now just for it to go nowhere. I've been having that too much lately and it's utterly draining.

I just really hope Chiara is okay.

Lorenzo and I leave my office and as I had already assumed, two of the many brutes I call brothers are fighting.

And all I can really see is just two mops of blondness wrestling on the floor.

I know for certain it's not Harry, therefore leaving only two other possibly brothers. The older twins.

"Taylor, Emilio," I snap at both of them as Lorenzo and I both go to pull them apart.

I grab onto Taylor and he grabs Emilio, forcing their flying limbs to cease, now they're just aggressively panting.

Taylor shrugs my arms off of him and I allow it, watching as he swipes his hand under his nose and doing nothing to help his nosebleed.

I look past Taylor and watch Emilio roll his right shoulder forwards and backwards with a clenched jaw.

I cannot be fucked to deal with this right now.

"What the fuck do you two stronzi think you're doing?" I ask.
[Assholes]

Neither of them answer properly, it's just Taylor muttering something unintelligible as Emilio refuses to look up from the floor.