11.

(AN- OVER 1K READS IN LESS THAN A DAY OF PUBLISHING. OML I LOVE YIU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH I CANT EVEN. I COULD AND I QOULD LITERALLY SNOG U GUYS SO HARD RN. with consent ofc😌😉)

Longest chapter so farrrr, they will obvs be getting longer the further we go through, I'm just trying to shove as many chapters out my ass as I can rn🐆🐥

Vote and comment I beg 🫃

We've got the game Dobble out

And it's chaos. To say the fucking least.

We might as well have just brought out Monopoly at this point.

That definitely would've been less drama and I'm half convinced Josh and Bailey's relationship is one card away from breaking.

Tensions are high.

We're playing the one where to win you have to have the least cards, and are placing cards from the pile in the middle onto someone else's pile.

"Car," Bailey shouts, picking the top card from the centre pile and placing it on his boyfriend's.

"That's it, you fucking cunt," Josh screeches, throwing his cards and tackling Bailey to the ground.

"Lips," Adam calls, placing the card on Ryder's who glares at him.

"Clover," I call, placing one on Adam's pile to avenge Ryder.

Bailey and Josh are wrestling behind us and we're not stopping them.

Unless they start undressing.

Then, we'll most definitely stop them.

My eyes are quickly flicking between the centre pile and both of the boys' piles.

"Anchor," I place one on Ryder's, "anchor," I say again when there's another.

"Anchor," Adam says it for me and places it on Ryder's. He looks so fed up.

"Ladybug," Ryder slaps it onto my pile.

I swear my blood has never pumped so hard until now.

"Cactus," I place one on Adam's. The pile in the middle is now decreasing.

"Little shit," he spits out, "CAR," he screams, placing it on my pile.

"Cheese," he says, "anchor," on my pile, "daisy, cat, bird, bottle, clock, clock, clock," placed on my pile. Again, again, again, again, again, again and again.

This is war you fucking wanker.

"Dragon," I shout, managing to place the card on his pile before he could scream another object.

"Padlock," he says, placing the card on mine.

"Bottle," I slam it on his.

"Exclamation mark," he slams the card on mine with even more force than I did his.

LealOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara