7.

Inviting Noah and Giovanni to stay at my house before we leave for America was a rash decision, but is the better one overall

I'd have to get used to living with them sooner or later and also logistically, staying here makes it easier for them to come see me. Which I assume they would taken the fact that Giovanni made the effort to become my guardian.

Oscar stayed with me until we left the police station, and because Giovanni wouldn't have known where to drive to, I had to go in his car to give directions.

"Love you millions," I'd told Oscar before he left as I hugged him tightly.

"Love you billions," he'd then let go of me after kissing me on the crown of my head and made his way to his car.

I unlocked the front door to where I spent what I had previously assumed was my whole life growing up from birth. Turns out I moved in here when I was 3.

I led both of my brothers into the house and watched as they looked around.

Walking into the house where your twin grew up without you is an odd experience

But you could also say it's fairly interesting.

Chiara asks us if we want a drink and makes us both one before grabbing herself a packet of paracetamol and popping two into her mouth, swallowing it down with a sip of water.

I forgot that her friend noticed how she was hungover.

She goes to speak but we can hear the lock turning in the front door before she can get any words out.

"Chiara!" Somebody sing-songs. A guy.

Giovanni and I side eye each other whilst Chiara just sighs.

"Honey, I'm home," he sings again.

"Adam, I-" she starts, standing up from where she was sat as this guy 'Adam' walks through the living room doorway.

"Woah," he breathes out as he looks between Chiara, Giovanni and myself, "bitch, they look like you," he says, chewing something in his mouth.