5.

It's her

It's her.

That's my twin sister.

Now we know where she is, I can't help but wonder what she's doing.

Our mother has passed away so I can only assume that Chiara is unaware of us.

Giovanni and I sit in silence, just looking at the picture on the screen.

"I need to tell the others," he mutters. He takes his phone out of his pocket and unlocks it, I watch his movements wondering in my head if he's going to just put the news out there on the group chat or just tell them to come in here for a family meeting.

Hopefully the next family meeting will have all of my siblings there.

I'm going to have my twin sister under the same roof as me again.

That shouldn't be new to me, I should've grown up with my twin beside me, as Taylor and Emilio did. But I guess the world works in weird ways.

Soon enough the doors to Gi's office opens and Harry is walking through with Lorenzo trailing through the door behind him.

As they get further into the office they're shoving each other to try and sit down in the one remaining chair of the two opposite Gi and I, as I'm occupying the other, next to Giovanni.

Harry is successful in getting the seat so Lorenzo huffs and stands behind it, his hands resting on the back rest. He squints down at me.

"Why are you sat there?" He asks, but doesn't even give me the chance to reply, "why are you jittery? Your leg is bouncing."

I didn't even realise, and after being caught out on it, I make the conscious effort to stop it.

"Noah has been helping me out, that's why he's sat here. And neither of us will tell you anything until the twins are here," Giovanni saves me from answering as I'm not sure I physically could.

Twins. Since Chiara was taken by Mum, nobody could tell I was a twin. I'd have to tell them, not that I told too many people, Alexsei know as he actually knew Chiara.

But with Emilio and Taylor, by looking at them you just knew. And I guess I could say I was envious of that. They had each other, their other halves and I didn't have mine.

My eyes trail back up to the screen, my other half.