6.

"What do we want to watch?" Josh asked, sat crossed-legged right in front of the TV

"EastEnders!" Adam and I cheer.

"EastEnders!" Josh also cheers after us, searching for it, "no EastEnders?" He says quietly, almost like a child when it doesn't show up.

He looks up at the screen which is just over 30cm away from his face.

"Noooo!" Adam cries, rolling over, which meant that I'm pushed off from where I'd been lying on him.

"Adam!" I squeal, being half crushed.

I rolled over and see Ryder sat on his phone whilst Bails is passed out, head tipped back and snoring.

"Where's EastEnders?" Josh begins to cry.

"I'm grabbing you all waters," I hear Ryder mutter before he gets up and leaves the room. I ignore him though and flop down onto the carpet.

He returns and sits me up first, pulling me up by my arms.

"Chi, you're going to have some sips of water and then you're going to go to sleep," he tells me and I nod, making him brush my flyaway hairs that had fallen out of my plait away from my face carefully.

He hands me a bottle of water and then makes sure I'm able to keep myself sat up before making his way over to Adam.

I feel a poke at the back of my head.

I turn around and Bailey is grinning at me, finger against his lips in the 'shh' motion.

"Bailey!" I cheer, quietly.

"Coco!" He quietly cheers back.

"Do you have any haribos?" I ask him.

He thinks about it, "no."

I pout, I really want haribos. Then I remember I'm meant to be drinking the water and take a sip.

Adam has stealthily crawled his way over and now we're both sat crossed legged on the floor in front of Bailey on the sofa. I look out of the corner of my eye and see Ry is trying to get Josh to drink water. That doesn't seem to be working though, as Josh doesn't pay him any attention and is instead still going on about EastEnders.

"What are we talking about?" Adam leans in.

"Haribos," I fill him in.

"I really want haribos," he sighs, rocking himself backwards and forwards. He rocks himself too far back and ends up lying on his back.

"Quick, Chi, Ryder's looking. Pretend to sleep!" Bailey whisper-shouts.

I dutifully nod and proceed to flop myself on my back on the floor, closing my eyes tightly.

"Give me fucking strength," someone sober (Ryder) whispers, and then I find myself actually falling asleep.

-T H E
   N E X T
      M O R N I N G-