Spiritual Space

In addition to planting 50 acres of strawberries, she also plans to plant cherries, cherry tomatoes, sunshine roses and giant bee grapes, golden autumn red peaches, navel oranges, Kirin watermelons, honeydew melons, and Autumn Moon pears.

These fruits, all of which are hers and little XiXi's favorites, are also the most popular fruits in the market.

Although Song Ling had already reduced the income after the farm was developed, Song's father and mother were still shocked.

They run a homestay and a seafood restaurant, and when business was at its best in the first two years, they made just over 300,000 yuan a year.

This year's business is not doing well, it's good not to lose money, neither make a few profits.

Father Song's eyes widened, "Lingling, are you serious? If your farm is built in a year, can it really earn tens of millions?"

Song Ling smiled back: "That's for sure, you guys have also eaten this kind of fruit, do you think we can sell this fruit for a good price?"

Song's mother nodded without hesitation, "That's for sure. The cherries from a certain orchard sold for more than 100 yuan a catty when they first came into the market, and they are usually around 100 yuan a catty. If your cherries sell for 150 or 200 yuan, they must be very popular."

Song Ling smiled lightly and said: "That's it. Just rest assured. If I'm not sure, I wouldn't dare to spend so much money to contract a farm!"

"That's true. In the past ten years, you have paid more than 300,000 yuan in rent, and you have to connect water and electricity, open up wasteland, build roads, and build houses. I don't think there are several million that you can't afford."

As soon as Father Song calculated the accounts, he felt a headache for Song Ling.

Mother Song was shocked to hear that so much money had to be invested. "Ling Ling, isn't that going to put all your old money into it? What if you lose money?"

Song Ling looked at her parents who were worried about her and said with a helpless face, "Didn't I just tell you guys, I am sure that I can earn tens of millions annually before I dared to invest so much money into it, you guys really don't need to worry about it."

Song Dad said, "Honey, even if Ling Ling loses money, there's still us. At worst, we'll raise Ling Ling and Little XiXi!"

Song Ma also nodded her head repeatedly, "Yes, yes, yes, Ling Ling, don't be afraid, even if you really lose money, there's still Mom and Dad, and if there's a bite of food for us, there won't be a bite of food for you."

Song Ling burst into tears and laughed, "Dad, mom, even if you are prepared to let me nibble on your old age, I can't do that!"

"The two of you have worked hard for most of your lives, and paid for my brother and I to go to college, and our family's life has only gotten better in the past few years, so how can I afford to make you suffer any more?"

"Even if I really lose money, and the three million in my account is gone, I still have a car, some jewelry, and I can still find a job. It will definitely be no problem to support me and Xixi, so stop worrying about it, okay?"

Father Song laughed and said, "We don't want you to relax and do things with ease. We are your way out, and you don't have to be afraid of anything!"

Song Ling responded with a smile: "I know, I know..."

Song's father and Song's mother also laughed.

But to Song Ling's suggestion of shutting down the homestay and restaurant, they only said that they would have to consider it.

Seeing that it was getting late, Song Ling said to Song's father and Song's mother: "Dad, Mom, I will take little Xixi to take a shower and go to bed first, and you should go to bed earlier."