Too late to regret

"I understand, I understand."

He Qihang's heart was full of bitterness.

He wants to go home too!

But he can't go back!

He wonders if he has a chance to stay with Mr. Zhuang?

He Qihang's eyes lit up when he thought of this.

Being able to bend and stretch, he actually knelt directly in front of Mr. Zhuang and kowtowed heavily to Mr. Zhuang.

He also told Mr. Zhuang very frankly: "Mr. Zhuang, to tell you the truth, I committed some crimes at home, so I come abroad. I can't go back to China for the time being. Please take me in. I will definitely I will honor you well!"

When Mr. Zhuang heard that he had committed something in the country, his eyes flashed coldly, "Oh, what did you commit in the country?"

He Qihang answered bravely: "I accidentally killed a friend! I really didn't mean it, I accidentally killed her!"

Mr. Zhuang looked at his face full of regret, and he didn't want to stay with someone who would dare to kill his friends.

Mr. Zhuang thought for a while and then said to him: "I no longer have a place by my side. If you are willing to go down below and help others, that's fine. Are you willing?"

He Qihang also knew that it would be impossible for a person with Mr. Zhuang's status to let him, a stranger, enter his inner circle.

In order to save his life, He Qihang could only nod and agree, "Okay, I am willing to listen to Mr. Zhuang's instructions."

Seeing that he had no opinion, Mr. Zhuang said to his close bodyguard, "Ah Wu, take Xiao He to Zhuo Xi's place and let him follow Zhuo Xi first!"

He wanted to see how long this thin-skinned boy could last under Zhuo Xi's hands?

Ah Wu responded, "Yes."

He felt some sympathy for this boy in his heart. Zhuoxi was a pervert. He didn't know if this boy could withstand Zhuoxi's torture?

Ah Wu said to He Qihang again, "Follow me!"

He Qihang hurriedly said goodbye to Mr. Zhuang, "Mr. Zhuang, I'll leave first. Please give me your bank account number. I'll transfer the money to you later."

Mr. Zhuang said to Awu again: "Ah Wu, write him the account number of the Chamber of Commerce later."

Ah Wu responded, "Yes."

Mr. Zhuang waved his hand again, and Ah Wu took He Qihang out.

After leaving the gate of Qinglong Chamber of Commerce, He Qihang said to Ah Wu with an apologetic smile: "Brother Wu, could you please send me back first? I will go home to get my bank card, and I have to quickly transfer money to Mr. Zhuang."

Ah Wu thought for a while, "Okay, I'll take you back first."

Accompanied by Ah Wu, He Qihang returned to the rented apartment, found the bank card with a huge amount of money, and also found ten stacks of US dollars, a few sets of clothes, and put them into a backpack.

He Qihang took out two more stacks of US dollars and handed them to Ah Wu, "Brother Wu, this is the first time we meet. You can use this little money to buy some wine."

Ah Wu glanced at him, accepted the two stacks of US dollars unceremoniously, grinned and said: "You kid, you are quite good at life! Very good, you have a future!"