The Mighty Power of Machines

Luo Jiajia nodded fiercely, "I understand, Sister Shu and I will strictly abide by the law and will not do anything illegal. Boss, don't worry!"

For those of them who work in finance, what they fear most is that their boss will force them to make false accounts and evade taxes. Once found out, they will have to bear the responsibility.

But if you don't do it, you will remain unemployed.

Some people, forced to make a living, chose to compromise with a sense of luck.

When something goes wrong in the end, those who made false accounts will have to pay a heavy price for it.

Now that Luo Jiajia heard Song Ling, tell her this, she immediately felt relieved.

She no longer has to worry that her boss will let her do illegal and criminal things in the future.

At this moment, Song Ling's cell phone rang.

She took out her cell phone and saw that it was a courier call.

Song Ling answered the phone, "Hello!"

"Hello! I'm a courier from Jingxi Mall. Now I'm at the door of Old Song's Seafood Restaurant. The farm machine you bought has arrived. Please come and sign for it."

The farm had not been registered before. When Song Ling filled in the express delivery address, she filled in all the names of Old Song's Seafood Restaurant.

Their restaurant is marked on the map and is easy to find.

Song Ling asked him, "Sir, are you in front of the Old Song Family Seafood Restaurant right now?"

Delivery man: "Yes!"

Song Ling said again: "Then wait a moment, I will find someone to take you to our farm, and you will be responsible for installing the machine, right?"

These farm machines, they can't be built whole without being installed and taught to use it.

When Song Ling bought it, she asked the customer service to make sure that someone would install it and teach how to use it, and then she placed the order.

The delivery man politely replied back, "Yes, we will take care of the installation and teach you how to use it, and the manager is coming along."

As soon as Song Ling heard that the manager had come over to install and teach them how to use it, she immediately chuckled: "Okay, then you wait a moment, I will find someone to take you to the farm immediately."

Song Ling hung up the phone and called Song's mother's cell phone again.

"Mom, there is a delivery truck from Jingxi Mall at the door. Go out and take a look. Is it in front of our house? It's bringing me farming machines. Please help me bring them to the farm!"

Song's mother walked to the door and saw a truck there, so she replied, "Okay, I'll take them there right now."

Song's mother hung up the phone and went in to talk to Song's father again. Then she walked up to the truck driver and asked him, "Mister, are you delivering the machine to Song Ling?"

The driver nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, where do you want to unload?"

Song's mother smiled and said back to him, "The farm is a little ahead. I'll take you over there to unload the goods."

The driver smiled and said, "Okay, please lead the way."

Seeing that the driver was not reluctant at all, Song's mother thought to herself that the service attitude of this Jingxi Mall was pretty good.