He Qihang's Will #1

When Fei Yinzhou and Song's mother brought the dishes again, Song Ling saw the satisfied expression on her mother's face and knew that Fei Yinzhou should subdue her mother too.

Worthy of being Mr. Fei, his tactics are high!

Seeing Fei Yinzhou put down the dishes and wanted to go down with Song mother, Song Ling quickly reminded him: "Mr. Fei, please sit down and eat first. We have something to do in the afternoon."

Fei Yinzhou thought that she had to rush to Pengcheng Detention Center to do some work in the afternoon, so he sat down and said. "Okay, let's eat first. Auntie, you can eat with us too!"

Song Ling also asked Song's mother, "Mom, where are Ah Fei and his classmates eating? Do you guys want to come up and eat with us?"

Song's mother smiled and replied to them, "You three can eat first. We have also set up a table below. Ah Fei and Haoran will eat with us."

Seeing that they had made arrangements, Song Ling smiled and said, "Okay, let's start eating first."

Song's mother smiled and nodded, "You guys can eat, I'll go down first."

"Okay, thank you auntie."

Fei Yinzhou also diligently escorted Song mother out of the room. Yang Lei was secretly surprised by his pleasing manner.

How much does Mr. Fei value Ms. Song, even her family, he holds her in such high regard.

Fei Yinzhou returned to his seat and sat down, and saw Song's father making tuna sashimi, tuna ball stew, pan-fried tuna and boiled tuna fillets using bluefin tuna.

King crab is made into cheese baked king crab.

There are also fried emperor clams and steamed half-headed abalone.

The only vegetarian dishes are boiled cabbages and cucumbers which are more digestible.

Every dish today is made of top-quality ingredients, coupled with Father Song's extraordinary craftsmanship, it looks like a delicious dish with full color, aroma and taste.

Song Ling brought out top-quality wine to accompany the meal.

Even Fei Yinzhou and Yang Lei couldn't stop eating after eating all the delicious food.

Yang Lei praised from the bottom of his heart, "Ms. Song, today's meal is really great! It's even more delicious than the top luxury set menu in our hotel!"

Fei Yinzhou also nodded and smiled: "That's right! It's indeed more delicious than the top luxury meal in our hotel. I want to keep the remaining ingredients for myself!"

Yang Lei wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't.

Mr. Fei has money, so he can naturally afford it.

Although he wanted to introduce these top-quality ingredients into the hotel, he had to agree with Mr. Fei.

By the end of the meal, all three of them were full.

Song Ling made another pot of tea for them to drink.

While drinking tea, Fei Yinzhou asked Song Ling, "Lingling, that wine is delicious. Did you make it yourself?"

Song Ling nodded, "I brewed it myself, can you drink it?"

Fei Yinzhou smiled softly, "Everything you sell seems to be very good. Whether it's food or drink, there is an indescribable taste as soon as you eat it. I feel very comfortable after eating."