Buying a Car

Song Ling said to the installation manager again: "Master, please teach our manager Shen Han."

Song Ling got another bottle of juice for the installation manager.

The installation manager grinned and said, "No problem."

Song Ling turned to Shen Han and said, "Shen Han, go up and try."

"Yes."

After the installation manager came down, Shen Han got into the driver's seat.

The installation manager carefully explained to Shen Han how to start, brake, and stop, as well as the functions of various function buttons, and some precautions.

He really explained it in such detail that even Song Ling was touched by his seriousness and attentiveness.

Shen Han's comprehension and memory are very good. Under the careful guidance of the installation manager, he quickly mastered the essentials.

After a while, he drove smoothly.

In addition to this large multi-functional farming machine, Song Ling also bought several small farming machines.

In addition, the installation manager also quickly installed and debugged the small farming machines.

After Shen Han got off the large farming machine, Song Ling asked him to learn how to drive a small farming machine.

Song Ling intends to train Shen Han to be the supervisor of the farm. As long as he can do his job effectively, she can save a lot of things.

By the time all these things were finished, it was already time to get off work at noon.

Song Ling smiled and invited the two installation managers. "Managers, it's really hard for you guys today, have a meal at my house at noon before you leave, let's us thank you properly!"

The installation managers have been busy all morning, and he is really working hard. Now he is also hungry.

They smiled and accepted Song Ling's kindness, "Thank you, Boss Song."

Song Ling came to work in the morning, driving a Cayenne.

When going back, she asked Shen Han to ride back in her car with the two managers.

Others still walked back.

Song Ling sent a message to Song's father and Song's mother in advance, asking the two chefs to have dinner and asking them to prepare two more dishes.

Today there are two more people, Lu An and Ma Fusheng, helping out in the restaurant, and Father Song and Mother Song are not too busy either.

When Song Ling and the others returned to the restaurant, it was not yet half past eleven, and there were not many people coming to the restaurant to eat. There was only one table of guests.

Song Ling invited the two installation managers to the large private room on the second floor for dinner, and asked Shen Han and Sha Daguo to toast with the guests.

After they sat down, Song mother began to serve the food.

When the two installation managers saw the table full of delicacies, they said repeatedly: "Boss Song, you're too kind, why did you prepare so many dishes? Just make two dishes at random."

Song Ling said with a smile: "The two managers worked so hard today, this table of food is just a little thought from me, thank you both managers."

"Boss Song, you're welcome."