XIII

*Third Person POV*

The party started around 10 pm, and after the music started going and people started piling in is when the four made their way downstairs. Maya recognized some people from high school, whom she would acknowledge and say 'hi' to, but since the incident with Adam, she became kind of a loner, keeping her friend circle extremely small.

Currently, two hours in, the group of four were taking their third round of shots, not including the other mixed drinks or beers they've all had thus far. They were all on a good buzz. Then a song that Maya recognized all too well came on, 'Best Friend' by Saweetie. Her eyes widen, "Oh my god, ALYSSA!" She yells, running off from the trio in the kitchen going to the huge backyard where the dance floor was in hopes to find her friend there. The trio was confused and followed the girl out.

Her eyes locked onto Alyssa's from across the yard and they had the same idea. They met in the middle of the dance floor area and cleared the center of people for them to do their dance routine that they put together on their free time.

The girls end laughing and hugging as the crowd cheers and gets back to their partying. "WE STILL GOT IT BITCH!" Alyssa yells before releasing her friend. Jayce snatches Alyssa up into a kiss. And Maya was quickly scooped up in a hug from behind. She squeals knowing who the strong arms belonged to. Colby sets her back down and spins her around, "That. Was. HOT." He places his hand on her neck and passionately kisses her lips.

Kat runs over with Sam trailing her. "That was amazing guys! Damn Maya. You can sing and dance. What can't you do?"

"Cook," Maya says seriously making the group laugh.

"Oh come on babe, you've made some amazing meals," Colby says with his arms wrapped from behind her as he leaves kisses on her neck that tickle her and make her laugh.

"Only cause they were from Hello Fresh and everything was laid out for me." This made Kat laugh, "That's the only way I cook too."

As Sam and Kat go to get drinks, Maya and Colby move off to the side of the dance floor. "Now I knew you were a dancer, but damn baby those moves," Colby chuckles rubbing his face. Maya laughs, "Well I mainly did hip hop but Alyssa and I tried to make it as modern as possible with TikTok dances and shit. But don't worry there's more where that came from. Come on," she winks and drags him onto the dance floor. Colby groans, "Babe I can't dance."

"You don't need to know how to dance," she says stopping them and placing his hands on her hips, "just feel the music." Then she leans up, wrapping her hands around his neck, and whispers, "Just feel me." Almost immediately their bodies moved in sync as they were chest to chest. Colby couldn't keep his eyes off her. After a while, she spins so her ass was against his front while they were grinding. Maya smirks licking her lips feeling his bulge while Colby cranked his neck around, trying to stay cool.

She drops in front of him on beat and grinds back up on him as she slowly stands. He groans rolling his eyes back from the friction. Once completely stood in front of him, he wraps an arm around her neck softly and bends down to her ear, "You're so lucky there's so many people here, or else I'd be fucking you senseless right now." Maya bites her lip and spins back to face him slamming her lips on his, turning it into a makeout session on the dance floor, each of them precariously grasping on the other as both of their hands travel all over the other's body.

Sam and Kat return to their friends. "HEY! NO FUCKING ON THE DANCE FLOOR!" Sam yells interrupting them, making them separate but Colby left his hands on her waist.