XXV

*Third Person POV*

The doorbell rings and Maya yells out from her computer setup at the dining room table, "I got it!"

She hops up and excitedly jogs over, knowing who's behind the door. Luckily she already showered and changed out of what she was wearing earlier into black parachute pants with some chains attached and a tight maroon cropped shirt. She swings it open to reveal Kris and Kris' friend/cameraman, Jay.

"Oh my god Maya!" Kris drops her jaw as she brings the girl in for a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

"It's so good to meet you too! The boys are upstairs getting ready and Kat is out at the moment but should be back later."

"Celina is going to be so jealous." Kris and Maya laugh as they pull apart and Maya introduces herself to Jay. You see, other than Sam and Kat, Colby also introduced Maya to Kris and Celina over FaceTime during their most previous investigation. But Kris didn't realize Maya was here since the boys didn't mention it so it could be a surprise.

Once settled in the living room, Kris dials Celina. Once Celina answers she screams when she sees Maya's face next to Kris'. "You lucky son of a bitch!" She says. The girls laugh and chat. When they asked what made her move in with the boys and Kat, Maya just tells them that there were things going on back at home that caused her to move in and travel with the trio.

Eventually the boys came downstairs. Maya said her goodbyes and made her escape to her's and Colby's room where she'd be hanging out during their podcast. They started off talking about their paranormal experiences and their upcoming Conjuring videos before getting into a conversation about relationships.

"It's a fucking nightmare to date in this industry, well not for you guys obviously cause you have gorgeous, loyal girlfriends." Kris points out.

The boys smile at her comment. "Yeah, but it is though. I mean before I met my girlfriend, like it was extremely difficult." Colby mentions.

"Yeah, I mean, I have found it better to find someone that is in the industry and understands. I'm sure you," she looks at Sam, "understand that because Kat is in the industry. But Colby," she looks at Colby, "Maya isn't apart of it so how's that going."

He sighs thinking about what to say. "So yes, I agree that dating someone in the industry does make it easier because I've tried like seeing someone, way before Maya, who wasn't in the industry and like it was hard because of our busy schedules and they just didn't get it. With Maya, for some reason, it was extremely easy. Like scary easy," he chuckles with a smile, "but I'm not complaining you know. She does understand it a bit with her podcast and all even though it is different cause she doesn't have her face or name associated with it, yet. But she does understand a busy schedule. I mean between when she worked and school and now doing the podcast and even like taking care of umm past family things, she understands a very packed schedule."

"Good. That's good honestly. And you met her, like naturally right? Like no dating apps or anything? I'm asking this as if I don't know already." Kris laughs at her comment, making the boys laugh along with her.

"Right, right. We met in one of the most natural ways possible. Like she was my bartender at one of the bars I went to for my brother's bachelor party. And we just hit it off, like it was really easy to talk to her. And I think that's why I pursued her. I'm usually the type that doesn't keep a conversation going because I'm so closed off and introverted. But it was easy because she's such a people person and she was able to open me up in a way nobody has. It was like I immediately trusted her which is weird for me. But, yeah, so we always had something interesting to talk about even after I had returned to Vegas soooooo I guess that's why I was able to fall for her."