XV

*Third Person POV*

The front door slams closed as Colby pushes Maya's back on it, their lips connected and tongues twisted while both their hands are roaming the others body. They could taste the alcohol off of each others lips, but neither cared, wanting the same thing for hours. They drop their bags at the front door. Maya slides her hands across Colby's chest and tugs his opened button-up shirt over his shoulders, sliding it off and tossing it to the floor. His hands do the same, tugging at her shirt. They separate in order for her shirt to come over her head.

"Jump," he says before smashing their lips back together. She hops up slightly with his hands already under her butt to help lift her to where her legs wrap around his waist. She tangles her hands in his hair. She tugs back on his hair slightly to pull his head back for access to his neck. Her lips kiss from his lips to his cheek to his neck. Leaving kisses and love bites in multiple places causing him to moan.

He had enough of her teasing and took one hand off her butt and places it on her neck to push her back and put her head against the door gently. He doesn't choke her, he just holds her in place. His stormy blue-grey eyes staring into her dark blue eyes. Both are full of lust. "You have no idea what I have planned for you princess," he licks his lips staring at hers. Maya smirks having an idea.

For most of their intimate encounters with one another, they were sweet and gentle with one another, expressing their pure love for each other. There was only two times before that they both were full of lust and passion that they wanted to share. Both discovering each others kinks and needs. Although they weren't excessive, they were enough for each other.

They reconnected their lips and Colby started shuffling his feet backwards, being cautious about the short steps that lead onto the main floor. What he didn't expect was a yelp from Dexter after accidentally stepping on his tail.

This caused the couple to come to a halt. Maya got down from Colby, "Awwww my poor baby, you're okay," she kneels down to the wagging dog as he licks her face. "I'm sorry buddy," Colby says in a baby voice and gets down as well to give Dexter pets and a kiss on the snout.

Maya stands up and looks at her pup and boyfriend with a smile, thinking about how this is the life she wants to have with him.

"Do you mind taking him out for a walk and just make sure he goes potty? I'll take our stuff to my room."

"Sure babygirl," he stands up and places a kiss on her lips, "just make sure you're ready for me when I'm back." He turns with a smirk, grabbing Dexter's leash. "Come on buddy, you want to go for a walk?" That peaked Dex's interest as he stands up and gallops towards Colby.

Once the door is shut, Maya gathers both of their bags and Colby's shirt and heads towards her bedroom. Luckily, Sam wanted to take Kat out and took a separate Uber out to go on a beach night adventure to the pier, so they'd be gone for a while hopefully. Maya found this short time alone to be the perfect opportunity to change from her Harley Quinn costume into the red lingerie set she bought that Colby had no clue about. She took it out of a drawer in her dresser and walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

As she tries to hurry up, placing the straps in all the right places, she hears Colby return, closing her bedroom door. Babygirl?" He tries to open the closed bathroom door to find it locked.

"You better not be doing anything without me!" He yells out. This makes Maya giggle as she straightens herself out, taking her hair out of the pigtails, and taking a double take in the mirror to make sure everything looks right. "Or what?"

"You know the rules babygirl. You'll get punished if I find you pleasing yourself. That's my job." Colby growls leaning his arm against the doorframe, waiting for his girlfriend to come out.