XXI

Friday, August 25th, 2023

*Third Person POV*

The last few days were filled with Kat, Maya, and JC planning the party for the boys. They had the bar set, along with Maya talking to the manager, letting him know the situation and him agreeing to allow her to bartend. He, of course, had her come in so he can ensure she knew her way around the bar and knew how to make simple drinks.

During the last few days as well, the number of Maya's followers on her personal Instagram sky rocketed to 30k. They didn't understand why until her and Colby watched the live stream from Saturday realizing they said her name multiple times, even though her face wasn't shown. But neither worried about it, shaking it off. But they still waited to show her face when they officially announce it.

Colby and Maya ended up going out when they had time alone and explored LA since Maya has never been, but not without stopping at the mall to see Sam's, Colby's, Niki's, and Celina's faces plastered across Hot Topic. Of course Maya ended up walking out of the mall with a couple bags.

Maya also started on her school work since she started on Monday. She's still getting use not being in a classroom without a teacher lecturing her. But it felt nice being able to go at her own pace while listening to music or her favorite podcasts and taking snack breaks.

Currently, Maya was leaned over the counter of the mirror, fixing her lipstick after applying some light makeup. She backs up and admires her outfit. A silver sparkly body suit with spaghetti straps that was bunched in front of her boobs, black leather skinny jeans that were ripped all along the front of her legs, and a pair of black strappy heels. She didn't usually wear heels but since it was a special occasion, she decided it was appropriate. Plus the bar was fancy so she wanted to dress the part as much as possible.

She tightens her high pony tail as Colby walks in their shared bathroom. He stops in his tracks after entering the entryway and admires the girl in front of him, eyeing every inch of her body, paying special attention to the way her leather jeans hug her hips and making her booty pop. She turns to face him, "Too much?"

She looks down at his outfit. A black button up with black leather jeans as well. She smiles at their accidental coordination.

He shakes his head basically drooling at the sight of her. "No yo-ou look amazing." He says nervously looking up to her eyes. The silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara making her blue eyes pop.

She walks up to him and wraps her arms around his neck. He notices how she's just an inch shorter than him in her heels compared to the typical 5-6 inch height difference. He places his hands on her waist bringing her in closer. One hand goes to her chin, as he leads her lips onto his.

"You're so sexy," he mumbles against her lips while the hand on her waist travels to her butt, giving it a squeeze. She gasps, allowing his tongue to slip in her mouth. The makeout session went on for a few minutes. She finally pulls away.

"Okay, babe, I have to go and set up the rest of the bar and get ready for people to walk in." She says breathless from the makeout session. He groans placing his forehead against hers. "Remind me why I can't just have you walk in with me."

"This night is about you and Sam. We will have our moment, okay?" She lifts his head so they connect eyes. He nods.

"I love you." She says placing a quick peck on his lips.

"I love you too," he says dreamily as he watches her walk out of the room and down the stairs.

"Bye Sam! Bye Kat! I'll see you at the party. Remember you don't know me!" She says pointing at the couple eating a snack in the kitchen.