Chapter Two

Bryce James POV:

I have no idea what was going on, so I decided to stay home since I wasn't feeling too well. Although, Mom handed me the prenatal vitamins for me to take for the pregnancy. Although, LeBron wanted to have a talk with Nygel about it because this is going to be the first thing I can think of on how I got pregnant in the first place.

Bryce heard his parents confronting Nygel for getting Bryce pregnant and yet, he knows that he wanted to be with Bryce and stand with him, but Bryce decided to side with his parents instead since he wanted to hear the side of the story. "What have you done to my Bryce?" LeBron yelled at the boyfriend who impregnated him. He went downstairs to see what was going on and decided to take a peek. Although, he decided not to get involved and decided to sit on the stairs. "You should know better not to put your hands on my son," Savannah yelled. "I know, I'm sorry," Nygel told them. "That's fine but I don't want you doing this to Bryce like that," He nodded. Bryce knew he wanted to side with him, but Bryce had to listen to the side of the story on what he did to him.

"Babe, can we have a talk?" Bryce interrupts as they were talking outside about the situation that happened. "Nygel, what the heck? What were you thinking?" "I'm sorry, you told me to use the protection," "Yeah, but you didn't listen you idiot!" Bryce frowns. "I know, I'm sorry," "Oh you're sorry that you got caught. I'm pregnant, didn't you know that?" He was sobbing when he didn't think it was something that could have consequences for the teens.

Bryce James POV:

Foremost, I really wanted to end my relationship with Nygel because there were times our relationship was starting to fall apart, but I had no choice but to stay because of what really happened and he's the father of my unborn child. In the meantime, I decided to go straight to the Los Angeles Public Library along with Bronny and then have lunch at the Koreatown. For instance, it wasn't the case of having to deal with the same thing over and over again.

It took place at the library when Bryce James had a talk with Nygel. Nygel admitted he forgot to put the birth control patch. It got to the point where Bryce ended up wanting to reach to the breaking point that he have had it with his attitude. "I love you Bryce Maximus James and you will always be my girlfriend no matter what," He placed his hand on Bryce's hand. "Just give me a chance to make it up to you," He added. "I'll explain it to you just wait until I hear the side of my story and you'll know what was going on," It got to the point that Nygel started talking about the situation the night that happened while they dined out at the Restaurant in Koreatown. Bronny decided to hear about the story.

"I'm sorry to tell you that I got your brother pregnant and it made me realize how stupid I was just to think that I made a big deal out of the birth control," He said explaining how quickly it happened. "That's fine, but the thing is that, I don't want my parents to know because you know how it gets," Bryce James said. "Even when our relationship fell apart because of the unplanned pregnancy, I never wanted you to think I'm a fool for not knowing that it could happen to anyone else.

3 weeks later,

Bryce and Nygel decided to go on separate ways just to think it over, but they got back together. In that case, Bryce did have a thought of breaking up with Nygel, but chose not to because he loved him no matter what and he will do what he can to be a good mother to their child.

Author's Note:

Should Bryce James break up with Nygel? Yes or no? Tell me what you think.