Chapter Fifteen

Chloe POV: 7 month pregnant Bryce James helps my sister give birth to a baby.

Side note: Bryce, Bronny, Zhuri, Chloe, Savannah, Zara and LeBron

Los Angeles, California
10:00am,

"Bryce where are you heading?" LeBron asks. "Just going to accompany Zara to the hospital Dad," Bryce said. "Anyways, I'll be picking up Chloe from the house," "Okay, stay safe out there Bryce," LeBron tells him. Although, Bryce wanted to do what it was like to help someone give birth to a baby since he is going to help Zara with the baby

(How should Bronny know that Bryce can deliver someone's baby?)

Savannah James: Oh and Is it okay if I can go with you?

Bryce James: sure mom, if that's okay with you.

Savannah James: Great! Your dad and I will go with you along with Bronny and Zhuri.

Bryce James: Okay mom.

Later on,

Bryce arrives at Chloe's house where he will be able to accommodate her for the labor and delivery. Somehow, LeBron and Savannah decided to come by along with Bronny and Zhuri since they will be able to watch Bryce help a person give birth to a baby

(Can you imagine having a seven month pregnant Bryce James being your Doula? I bet we all do haha.)

The first thing Bryce would do was to figure out what to do just to help someone deliver a baby. Chloe was there with Bryce whenever he needed something to keep him busy. "So Bryce, I heard you were learning how to deliver someone's baby," Chloe said. "I mean how on earth did you learn all those basics?" "Oh I was at the after school activity and there was this lady that helped the young NBA player give birth to a baby and other people," Bryce said casually. "Apparently, I was the first person to be the doula,"

Zara: Oh hi Bryce! What's up?

Bryce James: Not much, Mom, Dad, Zhuri Bronnt and I came to your house for the birth of your baby.

Zara: awww that's great.

Bryce James: Besides, it will be my firsthand for me to help you with the baby.

Zara: awww you're so thoughtful Bryce.

Bryce James: Thank you Zara.

Zara: You're very welcome and you're going to be a mother too and I'm sure the baby will know how much you always wanted to help.

Bryce James: yep.

Next, Bryce was gathering the supplies where he, his dad and mom were preparing the birthing tools would be used to ease the labor pains. Although, Savannah watched Bryce turn himself into a Doula despite of him being at 7 months pregnant and still be able to help out. Later on, he will get her on her butt to push the baby out while LeBron and Savannah were putting on their gloves.

6 hours later,

Zara was ready to start pushing. "Alright sister, are you ready?" Bryce asked while putting on his gloves. "Yes Bryce," She said. "Alright, now you can start," Zara breathes in a pushes as he counts from one to ten. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Good girl push," Zara's 7 month pregnant friend Bryce James praised him. "I know it hurts but you can do this sister," Chloe was in the side getting her sister to relax during the birth. Somehow, she was letting out a scream as Bryce had to get her to stay calm during birth. All she had to do was to take time with pushing and after 30 minutes of pushing, the head finally came out. "Good girl, I know it hurts," Bryce and the rest said.

"I see the head sis," Bryce lifted the sheet where the baby started to crown. "Try to pant through it," Savannah and LeBron pitched in alongside Bryce. "We don't want you to tear," Bronny was still at the living room with Zhuri and Chloe, they were watching SpongeBob together while Bryce is still helping Zara with the baby. "Okay Zara, let's stop for a while. I need to check to see if the cord is wrapped around the baby's neck," He checks thoroughly for the signs of the umbilical cord wrapping around the neck, but thankfully, it didn't happen. "Okay, you can push now," When she kept pushing, the hardest part was the shoulders. "Alright! Her head's out! This will hurt a lot since you have to push for the shoulders," As she starts to push for the shoulders, she lets out a loud scream and grunt until she finally felt a sense of relief from the pressure.

"There you have it Zara! It's a beautiful baby girl," Bryce held the baby and Zara was happy to see the baby since she became a mom. Yet, it was the great experience having Bryce as the midwife even though he's 7 months pregnant. Not only that, Zara thanked him and the James family for being there when she needed them. Not only did Zara appreciated the time that Bryce wanted to experience what it will be like to be a mom. Bryce started crying in tears when she told him about what he will be when it will be his time for him to give birth.

Zara: you may not understand it but Bryce, always remember that when you become a mother, I will always be there when you need anything okay.

Bryce James: Okay Zara.

Zara: I love you brother.

Bryce James: I love you too sis.

Savannah James: so Zara, what is the name of your baby?

Zara: Janice Maynard

Savannah James: that's a beautiful name.

Zara: Thanks Auntie Savannah.

Savannah James: anytime.

LeBron James: congratulations!

Zara: Thank you uncle.

LeBron James: you're very welcome Zara.

Bryce James: I am so sorry that it was my fault that I didn't get to resonate with myself since dealing with the breakup.

Zara: It's okay sis. Don't think too much about it and consider this as a blessing because you never had to deal with the toxic relationship. Besides, you can be a Mom and Dad to your unborn baby in your womb. You have me, Janice, my sister Chloe and your family.

Bryce James: I know.

Zara: Don't cry now sister. Remember what I told you that you're going to be a great mom?

Bryce James: Yes.

Zara: good.

Janice Maynard
Born at July 14 2023
Gender: Female
Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
Parents-
Mother: Zara

Bryce James' POV:

I was so happy to take part of helping Chloe's sister deliver the baby. Somehow, she always gave me some advice about me becoming a mom and I know that I would always talk it out with Zara and my mom about the motherhood. Well, I now realize that I didn't have to deal with any of the messy situations that I had while I was dating NyGel. Even though me and NyGel were no longer together, I knew that I had to make the most out of the things as possible. I've been thinking if me and NyGel could talk things out, but for now I'll just be like this for now. If NyGel is going to have a girlfriend, well then I'm very happy for him. Otherwise, I'm going to be a single mother to the unborn baby growing in my womb.