Chapter Six

Bryce James~ 3 months pregnant

Los Angeles, California
6:00am,

Bryce wakes up to look at himself in the mirror. Hence, he started noticing the changes in his body. Yet, you can tell that his belly was starting to increase in size. The baby was growing in his belly and was protruding from his shirt. It was rare for LeBron's younger son to deal with the pregnancy that would determine the outcome for him. Next, he went downstairs and LeBron saw Bryce's belly growing. "Hi Dad, good morning," "Good morning Bryce," LeBron said while cooking breakfast. "So what's the buzz? Your belly looks bigger than usual," "Dad, I'm pregnant." He replied. "Although, I did go through the same thing like grandma did when she had you," "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll explain it to you later," Bryce told him.

In fact, Bryce had a talk with his grandmother about what had happened. Somehow, it got to the point that Bryce was going through the same thing like his grandmother did and he started crying. "I know how you feel about being pregnant at 16 and I can't imagine what had happened to you," "I know that Grandma," Bryce sobbed. "Just because of what had happened, I really don't want you to make the same mistake that I did," She proved herself to the point that she didn't want her grandson to make the wrong decision just like she did.

Bryce James: even though I'm very young to be a mother, I still didn't think that it could get that far Grandma.

Mrs. James: I know honey, but I'm so happy that I'm going to have a great grandchild.

Bryce James: does that mean I'm a bad person?

Mrs. James: No no my dear, you're not. You're very young to be a mother, but I will support you no matter what.

Bryce hugged his grandma and felt sorry for what he did because he was so young and a baby himself.

Bryce James POV:

My grandma knew what was going on and she was on the same page as me. Although, I have been wondering what was going on in my life because I know for a fact that I have been living my life for a while now despite of me being pregnant at 16. Although, I always wanted to talk to my mom about motherhood since she's going to help me with the pregnancy and childbirth. Even Gloria will help him out as well.

Later on,

LeBron talked to Dwyane Wade about what had happened with Bryce James and he told them that Bryce was pregnant with his boyfriend's baby. It was a shocker to Dwyane because they knew Bryce when he was a little boy. Now grown up and a pregnant, Dwyane will come over to the James Residence in Los Angeles along with his wife and two kids starting tomorrow. Thus, Bryce will call his best friend Chloe over to meet the Wade family as he continues doing an online class that the principal and the teacher wanted him to do.

Next, The principal comes to the house to bring the paperwork with him for him to work. "Hi is Bryce here?" "Yes he's here," LeBron said. "Oh and actually, I want him to give him the packet where he could do the work at home," "Thank you,"

Bryce James: Hi Mr. Franklin?

Mr. Franklin: hi Bryce, how are you?

Bryce James: I've been doing great.

Mr. Franklin: that's good and I decided to bring you the paperwork because I wanted you to do the online class and stuff at home, so I might as well give you the packet for you to work on and then have your dad submit it to my office. Also, don't worry about not returning to school because I know you've been bullied and I'm going to make sure this never happens again. Anyways, I got a call from the superintendent to have a talk with the boy.

Bryce James: thank you so much.

Mr. Franklin: you're very welcome and oh one more thing.

The principal brought a bag of Jamba Juice and the waffles.

Bryce James: oh my goodness! Bless your heart!

Mr. Franklin: I appreciate it and aye! Share it with your family.

Bryce James: Of course! Oh and want to come in to the house?

Mr. Franklin: maybe some other time, see you soon then.

Bryce James: Yep.

The Principal dropped off the Jamba Juice order to the house and Bryce ate it along with his family and decided to talk things out about pregnancy and childbirth. Although, it will be a very long journey when Bryce becomes a mother. Later on, Bryce gets a text from his best friend

To: Bryce James

- Hi sista! I heard that Dwyane Wade is coming over to your house tonight, do you want me to come over for a sleepover?

- Chloe

To: Chloe

-  Sure sis! I'll spend the night in your room.

- Bryce James

To: Bryce James

- Awesome! I'll see you tonight

- Chloe

Bryce James POV:

So Uncle Dwyane is coming back to visit at my house and I invited my best friend Chloe to spend the night in the house. Although, I wonder how Dwyane would react. Not only that, Auntie Gabby, Zaya and Zair will be there as well. Thus, If I tell them that I'm pregnant, I hope they don't get upset.