Chapter Four

*Bryce's 17th birthday*

It took place at the restaurant in West Hollywood, California where LeBron surprised him the 17th birthday at the restaurant. Chloe was there with him as they were having a big birthday celebration with one of LeBron and Savannah's parents being around. However, Bryce was at loss of words on how happy he was and yet. It turned out, one of the birthday gifts was the baby registry and other items. Not only that, he received a new maternity clothes for him to wear when he goes out with his family, friends and boyfriend and also, some baby clothes.

Bryce James: Dad, did you gift me the baby clothes?

LeBron James: yea.

Bryce James: Oh my goodness dad! You have no idea what it means to me.

The family had known anything about the pregnancy as the fans who joined Bryce's birthday party had congratulated them. Yet, Bryce couldn't ask for a better gift. Not only that, LeBron was excited that he's going to be a grandfather.

LeBron James: I'm going to be a grandfather.

Savannah James: That's so exciting! I'm going to be a Grandma.

Bronny James: I'm going to have another play date.

Bryce James: of course.

Chloe: I can be a Godmother too!

Bryce James: yep.

In fact, Bryce placed his hand on his belly visualizing the unborn baby moving in his womb. Note: Bryce James is 4 weeks pregnant. "Happy birthday my son," LeBron gave his son a hug. "Thank you dad," He said hugging his dad. Everyone on the table gathered around for the 17th birthday of Bryce Maximus James. It felt like yesterday when Bryce was a little kid who would always roam around when his dad played for Cleveland Cavaliers. Now becoming a mother to his unborn child. Chloe came in and said. "I love you sis and don't think about the bad things, okay? You can always remember the times when you were a kid and my oh my we would be throwing up during PE haha," Chloe laughed. "Oh yeah I know," He chuckled. Not only that, Bryce's boyfriend came by to see him as he greeted him a happy birthday.

Nygel: Happy Birthday baby.

Bryce James: thank you babe.

Nygel: anytime.

When Nygel's parents went to talk to Bryce's parents, LeBron and Savannah gave them a valuable lesson on what they should do next time but they accepted the fact that Nygel had forgotten the birth control. Although, Bryce knew he wanted to move on and focus on something that was important than anything in this world. Not long after LeBron and Savannah had confronted the boyfriend of Bryce, LeBron had talked to Bryce's parents along with Savannah while Gloria, the grandmother of the James Children had talked to Nygel the boyfriend of his grandson Bryce James.

"I hope this will be a valuable lesson for your son not to put your hands on my son," He told them and the parents of the boyfriend agreed. In fact, they decided to leave the past behind and move on to their new lives. Not long until Bryce had made the announcement that he was pregnant, everyone was excited with the news. At that point, he was happy and living happily with his life along with the family and friends. Chloe was there with him. Chloe hugged Bryce and his parents telling him that everything will be alright and they will figure out what to do with the baby. In fact, Bryce would hope that the baby will grow up with him and the father who happens to be Bryce's teammate.

Bryce James POV:

My 17th birthday was a blast and I'm at loss of words on how happy am I right now and my dad gifted me a onesie since he's going to be a grandpa and my mom is going to be a grandma. However, I wanted to keep the baby's gender a surprise because everyone was still wondering if my baby was going to be a boy or a girl. Anyways, I'll have to wait and see.