Chapter Eight

~ Bryce James and Nygel ~

Bryce James ~ 4 months pregnant

Bryce is now 4 months pregnant and heads out to the Mall where he meets the boyfriend of his from his school. Yet, he was by on his own where he would have a talk with Nygel. However, Bryce was starting to feel very upset when it comes to Nygel being the fool that he was. In fact, Nygel was telling him that he wanted nothing to do with the baby and he won't be there during the birth.

Bryce James: so Nygel, I don't know if I tell you this, I'm pregnant.

Nygel was appalled.

Nygel: what? Why didn't you tell me?

Bryce James: because I didn't want you to be upset and plus, you're the father of our baby.

Nygel: Okay so.

Bryce James: you stupid! You don't think I had to put up with your nonsense. You know what? I'm done! I'm done with you.

Nygel: but Bryce, I thought we were talking about raising a baby.

Bryce James: you said you didn't want a baby. How dumb are you? Maybe I think it's better if we are no longer a thing, but you can only consider it as friends.

Nygel was crying knowing that Bryce made it clear that he wanted to break up with him. He felt like crying because he knew that it was over for both of them. "Thank you for everything Nygel," "You're welcome Bryce," "And I wish you the best of luck and a new chapter in your life," They hugged for the last time before Nygel left the mall. Bryce was left alone sobbing as he called his best friend to come over.

Chloe: hey sister, what's up?

Bryce James: I really need you right now sis.

Chloe: Okay, what happened?

Bryce James: I made it clear that me and Nygel decided to break up because I knew it didn't go well for us to have the relationship.

Chloe: That sucks, I know the feeling. I broke up with my boyfriend as well and it was the hardest decision I've ever made.

Bryce James: I know because I had no idea that he was the biological brother of the boy that bullied me.

Chloe: I see, but I'm so happy you decided to end it all because I know you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone that made fun of you.

Bryce James: Why didn't you say so? Thanks sister!

Chloe: anytime! Oh and your dad is asking if you want to eat at IHOP later?

Bryce Hames: Sure!

10 minutes later,

Chloe came to see Bryce and saw him crying. "I feel so sorry that I had to do this," He hugged her. "It was the hardest decision that I've ever made," Chloe understood what Bryce had to go through since ending the relationship with his boyfriend, but she was glad that he ended it because he knew that he was the biological brother of the boy that made fun of him for being pregnant.

Chloe: sis! I'm glad you decided to end it when you have to due to the fact that he was not worth your match.

Bryce James: I know.

Chloe: Besides, I'm sure your mom and dad would understand that.

Bryce James: yep.

Chloe: Come on, let's go home.

~ Back at the James Residence ~

Bryce and Chloe came home after they were at the mall. Bryce told his parents that he ended the relationship with his boyfriend hearing that he was the biological brother of the bully. LeBron and Savannah were both amazed that he made the right decision to end the relationship with him.

LeBron James: I'm glad you did what you have to do.

Bryce James: thanks dad.

Savannah James: you did the right thing son.

Bryce James: I appreciate it Mom.

LeBron James: Besides, you can be a single mom.

Bryce James: yep.

Before they go out to eat at the IHOP restaurant, Bryce asked his family and his best friend if they will be there for the birth of Bryce's baby.

Bryce James: Mom? Dad? Will you be there when I give birth?

LeBron James: of course Bryce!

Savannah James: Absolutely! I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see my grandchild being born.

Mrs. James: I'd love to see my great grandchild Bryce.

Chloe: I'll be there as well Sis.

Bronny James: Same here.

Bryce James: thanks guys! I don't know what I would do without ya'll.

LeBron James: it's not a problem at all because your mom and I are going to be grandparents to your baby.

Zhuri James: I'll be having a nephew or a niece ☺️

Bryce James POV:

I felt so amazed knowing that my family and my best friend Chloe will be there when I give birth to a baby. At least, I can enjoy the time that I have with my family and my best friend. That reminds me, me and Chloe will be having a beach trip and yet, I wonder who's coming to the beach trip with me the following week after my family and I will have brunch at IHOP.