Chapter Nine

~ Bryce James POV: IHOP with the Family ~

Los Angeles, California
1:00pm,

Bryce was seated next to Chloe as they were eating out at IHOP with LeBron, Savannah, Zhuri, Bronny and the Wade family. Somehow, Bryce was missing the times that he had with Nygel even though they were no longer together because of what had happened. "You okay there?" Chloe asked. "Oh I'm fine, I mean I know it's for the best that I ended my relationship with Nygel," Bryce replied. "I know sis, but it's a blessing to you because you knew it was over between you guys and you wanted to focus on yourself and the baby,"

Bryce James: I know and once when my unborn child gets older, I don't know how the father is going to be in his life.

Chloe: I get it. Although, I'm sure that your unborn child knows how he or she will react especially when you are now a mother and a father.

Bryce James: right!

His parents knew about Bryce's breakup with his boyfriend and he knew this is not a good time to talk about it, but he decided to speak out about his relationship with Nygel (Not to be confused with NyGel Edmonds since he's on the other books of LaMelo Ball.). "Mom? Dad? I understand if you don't want me to hear about what happened, but I chose to end my relationship with Nygel because it turns out he was the biological brother of the boy that bullied me because I was pregnant," Bryce explained. "So you see? I was the one that made it to the point that I couldn't take his BS anymore," LeBron and Savannah were both surprised but was amazed that Bryce did the right thing. Bryce was sobbing when it came to dealing with the breakups. "It's okay my son," LeBron hugs him along with his mother, sister, brother, grandmother and his best friend Chloe. "You did what you needed just to make sure you made the clarification to be fair and clear," At this time, Bryce decided to block the contact number of Nygel and somehow it had the photo of him and his boyfriend as a couple. Yet, they decided to do something else just to focus on their time.

Chloe was hugging him knowing that it
Was the hardest part to remove someone from his life who was the baby's father. At that point, it wasn't meant to be due to the fact that Bryce had to break up with his boyfriend. Thus, she was glad that Bryce can enjoy his time as a teen mom and didn't have to put up with Nygel's behavior. Yet, damage was done and Bryce had to raise the baby on his own with the help from his parents and grandparents. In the meantime, Bryce admitted that the boyfriend was the biological brother of the bully and made the choice to break up with him.

Chloe: You deserved better Bryce. After you put up with his behavior like that, I knew you had to end his relationship with him.

Bryce James: I know and it was the hardest decision I've ever made. Even my dad knows that I had to break up with him because he didn't like him at all.

Chloe: I see.

Bryce James: I don't know what I'm going to do now and my baby is not going to have a father.

Chloe: you can be a single mother to your unborn child.

Bryce James: Oh okay.

Chloe: Besides, I can be an aunt to your baby.

Bryce James: Oh sis 😆

Chloe: I know sis.

However, Bryce ate all the waffles since his pregnancy cravings had gone haywire and LeBron would have to buy something that Bryce was craving for like Pancakes, waffles, meatloaf etc. For most parts, he will be eating every now and then whenever he would be waking LeBron up in the middle of the night to make some food, but here are Bryce's pregnancy cravings

Foods and beverages Bryce James eats and drinks during his pregnancy:

1. New York Cheesecake

2. Chicken tenders from Popeyes

3. Doritos Locos Tacos

4. Peach Cobbler pies

5. Pumpkin Pie

6. Donuts from Dunkin Donuts

7. Venti Strawberry Açaí and Chocolate Cookie Crumble from Starbucks

8. Boba Milk tea

9. Waffles from IHOP

10. Pancakes

11. Soft serve ice cream

12. Mashed potatoes

13. Rice

14. Bingsu Ice cream

And other delicacies Bryce would even crave for like Filipino, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean food etc.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! My apologies for not updating the Bryce James teen pregnancy. I have been very busy with other things such as family, friends, other projects and many more, but I am back to updating more chapters. For those of you who were wondering what had happened on the Bryce James story, he broke up with Nygel because he found out that he was the biological brother of the bully, but now he can be a single mother to his unborn child. Otherwise, stay tuned for more updates and I had been thinking that Bryce James will give birth in chapter 20 so I am making this as a big story so yeah. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and please stay safe- Jessica.