Part 3

After travelling for one day, they arrived at their kingdom. Pournami woke up from her sleep by listening sound of drums and many more.
Yuvaan Singh Rajputh took her hand in his hand and guided her towards the entrance .
There is a lady standing elegantly with arthi in her hands, wrapped in a gold colour saree, jewelry is enhancing her beauty even more.

Yuvaan Singh Rajputh bent to touch her feet, soon Pournami too followed him and she blessed both of them.
She hugged him with a victory smile but She gave hateful glares towars Pournami.
DHAMINI VEERENDRA SINGH RAJPUTH is a dynamic lady, who loves her son more than anything in this world and same goes to Yuvaan Singh Rajputh, his mother is a living godess for him.
She applied Vermillion on both of their forhead and welcomed them inside the kingdom.

People present their started to gossip about their new queen.
She is too beautiful in her wedding clothes, dreamy and elegant.
They both are looking like a 'made for each other' couple , but everyone knows with what intentions he married her.
They entered into the Rajputh mansion by putting right leg and took eveyones blessings.
Everyone in his family gave her look, where she didn't even know what is the meaning of that glares. She was looking everywhere with her wide doe eyes like a curious kid who is amazed at the view.

They went to mandir and Pournami prayed for her new family and new Kingdom.
Her voice was melodious , pure devotion in her voice and her face.
People present there melted in her voice.
After done with the prayers, Some ledies took her to chamber where queen should stay.
"Your too beautiful queen "  one among them compliment her , she replied thank you with a beautiful smile.
"We have prepared everything for your bath, please inform us if you need anything" and she left from their.

She entered in washroom, everything present there moking her at her fate. She stood in front of mirror and soon tears left from her eyes remembering his behavior with her.
She can still feel his hands roaming on her.

She soon completed her bath and drapped herself in a green saree with matching jewelry.
Her mother in law entered her chamber and she doesn't know what to say. "I think your parents didn't teach you manners " She said to Pournami with harsh voice. "Sorry ji".
" You can call me maa "came from her mother in law, even though she hate Pournami, once she is her situation where everything was new to her and she was just like Pournami ,not knowing what to do  .So she can understand her feelings.
She came to Dhamini and hugged her and cried in her arms.
Dhamini consoled her sons wife. Dhamini is wise enough to know their is no involvement of Raghini for whatever happened.

It's night and she can't digest the fact that today is her first night. All the ladies made her ready for her first night.
She entered his chamber and sat on bed due to nervousness.

Pornami pov:

I can't imagine how my life has turned within some days. Now iam a wife of someone whom I hate. Suddenly I heard a noise , someone, no he is comming. Door has abruptly opened and i stood up from the bed.

Look at me " I flinched at his dominating voice. With every step my heart was beating crazily. I know he hates me and my kingdom. "Ready to serve, I see" I can see pure lust in his eyes,no I was not ready to be destroyed in the hands of this monster . All of a sudden I felt his hand on my waist. His cold hands brushing through my waist harrassing me. I feel nothing but disgusted by his touch.

"Don't look at me like that, it makes me want to ruin you completely, my whore" never in my life I heard these kind of insulting words. Unknowingly tears left my eyes all of a sudden he grabbed my hair in a strong grip making sure to give me pain and smashed his lips on mine. I felt nauseous , he is completely smelling like an alcohol and cigarette.

"I can't tell you how much I hate you " I herd him telling in his intimidating voice. His eyes are telling me everything.
"I know " I replied him . "Please leave me " I requested him to leave my hair. He left my hair.
"You know, that's interesting. I didn't expect this answer from you. But do you know what your kingdom has done to mine " No I don't know , I shook my head as no.
"I know " he replied.

I doesn't know what my kingdom has done to his kingdom. I asked my father but he refused to tell.
Suddenly he lifted me in his arms, carrying me to bed, he dropped me on the bed.

Yuvaan pov :
I know his father is behind every misery that has happened.He is trying to cover everything he has done. But i will make sure that he faces every punishment.

I don't want to ruin my wedding night thinking about him. I will show her how much I hate her. I carried her to the bed and layed her on the bed. She started to cry . "I didn't even started yet but you started crying? ".
She started to cry even more. " I wanted to become a king as soon as possible. "

Her face bacame question mark after listening to this. "I think you are aware of the fact that we need to give them a heir to claim the throne ".her face became pale after listening my words.
" I am not ready "came a mere whisper from her. " You better know I never asks someone for anything , it's my order ".
I got on top of her , she started to struggle.

"Don't you dare " I warned her. She is shining in the moon light wrapped in a white saree, giving more elegance to the saree she has wrapped. I got discarded of her jewelry and her hair , damnn they are perfect. Every inch of her screms perfection. And iam here to destroy every inch of her.

Without a second late I smashed my lips on her, kissing her wildly. Her taste is too addicting . My hands started to roam on her waist. I removed her pallu and my eyes blessed with a masterpiece in front of me. I attacked her neck and marked her as mine , only mine.
Drops of tears are leaving her eyes, which is satisfying my soul. Her neck has covered with my marks, which iam proud of. She is mine, my woman. Mine to cherish and whatever I wish to.

I discarded my shirt and her blouse. Soon without a second late I attacked her chest. Fuck, that was too perfect for me. Everything of her Is making me hard as rock.
Slowly my hands started to remove her underskirt along with my lowers.
My eyes twisted in lust for her. I pushed my one digit in her . Fuck, she was too tight. I heard her screeming. Wait, just wait their is a lot more to experience my WIFE.

After 5 mins she cummed on my fingers and without wasting a drop I licked everything. My face got in between her thighs and soon she had her break down . She is breathing heavily.

Without wasting a second late I got inbetween her legs and entered her with one thrust. She screams out of pain. I know she can't handle me, iam too much for her . But she have to . She was too tight for me unlike my sluts. "Please stop it, I can't take it anymore " Her voice came like a whispher.
But instead of pulling out I started to thrust like my life depends on it . I can hear her crying but I was too lost in my pleasure . I can see blood comming out . I know I am her first.

I cummed inside her with a loud groan. She is sobbing and I can see the amount of pain she is feeling in her eyes . But its nothing more than whatever I went through. My hate towards them is more than the pain she is feeling now.

I turned her backside and took her from behind. My groans and her screams can be heard in the chamber .
Soon it's 3 in the morning and I cummed inside her, I forgot the count. I cleaned my self and
I doesn't know since when she has been unconscious .
Her whole body was covered with my teeth marks and it became red. It was satisfying me that the daughter of my enemy is laying on my bed uncounsious after used by me.

I layed by wrapping my arms around her body and my head in between her brests . She is the best place to have a good sleep. It was most satisfying s*x I ever had . I am proud that I took her virginity.
I wanted her when I fisrt saw her in a painting . Iam waiting for this movement since 7 years .

I covered us with a blanked and soon drifted to sleep, peaceful sleep.

It's my first time writing a smut :/
I hope I didn't disappoint you :)