Part 4

Pournami pov :

I don't believe in his words. My father is a great man , he can't do something which harms others. I must atleast know the reason why he hates my kingdom and my father to such an extent.

I can feel my my legs flying in air. He carried  me towards the bed, fear started to grow inside me by his move.
He layed me on the bed and I can't imagine what is going to happen to me within some time.
Tears started to come out of eyes , I don't want anything to happen to me.
I have read the concept of consummation of marriage in some books, I don't want the same thing to happen to me.

"I didn't even started yet and you started crying? " I heard him telling these words.
My cries became heavier by listening to his words.
"I wanted to become a king as soon as possible? "
I don't understand why he is telling me all those.
"I think you are aware of the fact that we need to give them a heir to claim the throne "
His words made me absolutely numb, I can't imagine having a kid at this young age (19).

"Iam not ready " I told my decision to him even though he doesn't listens to me.
"You better know I never asks someone for anything , it's my order "
I can't imagine having a baby with him and I can't even oppose him.
My life has no value when iam in the hands of this beast.

More tears left my eyes when he hovered over me.
Half of his body weight was on me, I started to struggle with his weight.
"Don't you dare "
I shivered at his cold voice and stopped struggling. My mother taught me never to oppose our husbands, and listen to him whatever he has told.
But I never thought that he will be demanding something which is more valuble to me.
Even though he my husband, thier was no love in between us . How can I give myself to him.

He started to remove jewelry , I layed their absolutely numb, tears are flowing continuously .
I hope he notices me and gives me some time.
But whom iam kidding.

After removing  my jewelry he attacked my lips like a hungry lion kissing me wildly .
He was literally eating me out , biting me.
Blood started to ooze from my lips. He licked it disgustingly.

When I tried to push him, he caught my both hands in a strong grip and placed over my head.
His another hand was roaming on my waist . He started to remove my pallu of my saree and I layed on the bed lifelessly.
He completely removed my pallu from my front and iam unable to cover anything as my hands were in his strong grip.

Tears started to wetten the bed. He attcked my neck, biting and sucking it.
He left several marks on my neck, it was paining too much.
I don't know how much embarrassed I was now with the marks of his on my body.

He started to remove his shirt and soon his muscular body was in display.
It was scaring me  too much.
He had several marks on his body.
A long scar from his chest to his abdomen.

Soon after removing his shirt he started to to unhook my blouse.
I tried to stop him but he tied my hands to the headboard stopping me from making another movement.
When I started to struggle in my place he slapped me twice.
That was too painful.

After he completely removed my blouse. He started to suck my one breast with another in his rough hands pressing it making me die in pain. He started to bite and mark my whole chest.
He moved his face further to my stomach area and started to kiss it.
Soon my belly has turned into blue and red colour with his assaults.

When he started to remove my underskirt, my hopes crashed.
I can't even struggle where his whole body weight was on me and my hands has tied to the headboard.
When he started to remove his lowers I started to plead him he didn't gave a second of attention to me.

When he pushed his one finger inside me strarted to scream loudly.
But he didn't paid attention towards me, when he started to move vigorously , pain has striked me hard, I started to hiccup.
"Pournami, your so fucking tight " I heard his growling loudly.
That's it, soon I cummed on his fingers and he licked it creepily.

The next movement, he got inbetween my legs and thrusted his manhood inside me in a single thrust.
My cries and his presurable moans vibrated the walls of the chamber.
The pain was so much, I couldn't hold back my pain when he started to thrust without giving me time to adjust.

"Please stop it, I couldn't take it any more "
I told him in my painful voice but started to move more wildly than before.
He got hold on my waist in his iron like grip and moved more deeper into me hitting the inner walls.
The pain was too much to hold. My screams echoing the walls of his chamber.
The craking sounds of the bed can be heard with his pleasurable manly moans.

Then he took me from backside. I can't bear the pain anymore, it was too much for my first time.
Time was passing very slowly . I don't even know since when he started to torture me in the name of my husband. I can never forgive him for whatever he has done today.

My eyes started to feel heavy and blur and I lost my consciousness, but I can still feel the movements of the devil on top of me.

.................................... : .....................................

I started to regain my consciousness and my body felt like numb. I got tears in my eyes after remembering whatever happed to me yesterday.
My own husband had done this to me without any guilt.
I felt weight on my body and their he is sleeping peacefully after destroying my self respect into million pieces.

I wanted to shout on him, slap him and eventually kill him but I know my kingdom was under his mercy now .

My clothes shattered every where in the room just like my self respect my bangles had broken into pieces like my body. And the whole cause for this is sleeping peacefully.
I will never forgive him for his damage.
I will never feel any peace until I completely destroy him.
I SWEAR ON MYSELF YUVAAN SINGH RAJPUTH THAT I WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOU . YOU WILL BE ON YOUR KNEES BEGGING FOR ME , I SWEAR.