Part 5

Yuvaan Singh Rajput started to open his eyes and met with his wife laying under him naked with full of his marks and tears in her eyes. His eyes widened at her and got up. He rushed to the bathroom and shut the door with a loud thud. She was drowned in her own pain to even notice the the sound.

He realised what has happened between them. He smirked evilly thinking about yesterday night. His soul felt happy after destroying her. He started his revenge game and no one can stop him from achieving what ever he wished to . He walked out of bathroom after taking a bath . When he saw her she covered herself with a blanket and crying her eyes out. He walked to her and sat beside her. Her eyes we're red due to crying.

"It's the most beautiful night I ever had Pournami. What do you think? "
His words only worsened her condition, she started to hiccup and he cared less about it. He was satisfied with her and that's what he cares for now. "Go get ready, the ladies will arrive here soon to collect the bedsheets and they proudly announce your Virgin and i took your virginity "he walked out while smirking.

She barely able to move from her place but when some workers came into the chamber. They helped her to walk to the washroom. She slided from the door crying hardly. Her whole body was covered with the marks of her husband. She will be feeling happy if it was out of love but it was not . She bathed herself up with a difficulty and wrapped in a saree. She wanted to wear a lehenga but her body has many marks it will be hard to cover them.

She walked out of washroom and their were some jewelry which was sent by her mother in law . She took them and wore them. Workers guided her to the dining area. She was nervous as it was a whole new place and the whole family was present their may be waiting for her. Her mother in law walked to her and took her to the kitchen to help her to make some sweets. She made some gulab jamun and walked out of kichen. She served everyone along with her mother in law. It tasted good. But they refused to tell her except the kids present their. Even if they wanted to they can't due to Yuvaan Singh rajput.

They all gave her some gifts. Some workers came and took them from her hands to arrange them in their chamber. Everyone walked to their own chamber leaving behind Pournami. She don't know what she have to do now. But Yuvaan came back to her, noticing it. He wanted to torture her but not like giving her no food and starving her, he had his own ways. He ordered her to eat and she sat on the table, served herself and ate some. She don't want to make it late, so she only ate little which was enough for her. They walked to their chamber afterwards.

He slept on the bed as he is feeling sleepy. She stood at the door like a statue not knowing what to do. He didn't cared about her and drifted to sleep. When she confirmed he was not awake , she came to couch and sat on that. She looked at him and automatically tears started to run out of her eyes. She layed her head on the couch and cried. In no time she drifted to sleep as she was tired.

Time skip ~

It was evening and still they are sleeping. He ordered the workers not to disturb them. She woke up and found him still sleeping. She walked to the balcony and stood there looking around. It was beautiful, they had a garden under them. She wanted to visit it very badly. She used to have a garden at her place too which she only planted and took care of them like her own children.

She walked out of her chamber and their are some workers and walked to them . "Can you please take me to the garden " She asked them politely. "Queen , You can order us but don't request us " . "No, no Being a queen doesn't make me elder than you. You can call me Pournami . " They were awed at her words but hesitating to call her with her name.
"We got no right to call you with your name queen " She nodded at their words not knowing what to speak. They took her to the garder and she told them to leave as they might have some work.

She felt peaceful looking at the garden with so many flowers. She carefully caressed the petals of the rose flower. She likes them a lot. This garden has many flowers with different colores. She started to walk around the garde. There are many butterflies consuming honey from the flowers. She sat on her knees looking at some beautiful flowers which she haven't seen till now. She admired them with a smile. One of the butterfly landed on the nose. She giggled and took it in her hands but the butterfly flies to her head and again she giggled. Soon so many landed on her and she started to jump, out of happiness. The butterflies too enjoyed her presence.

The garden also had parrots, rabits,birds and their nests. She walked to the rabbits . She took one of them in her hands and played with it . They became her friends very soon, rabits started to run around the garden and she started to run after them catching them. She took them to her lap and sat on the ground. They slept in her lap. She caressed their hair. They are pure just like her.

She was surrounded by the animals and birds. She was tired playing with them . So she walked to her chamber but forgot the way. She started to roam around not knowing where to go. But she stopped infront of a room when she heard screams of a man and peeked into the room. Her mouth left a gasp, her eyes widened and her body started to shiver at the sight in front of her. She closed her mouth out of shock, no words were comming out..