Part 11

The day replaced with the night and Pournami was standing beside a large window. The reflection of the full moon can be clearly seen in her eyes. It was too peaceful unlike her mind which was full of chaos. In the snap of fingers, the authority of her life was given to someone else who loathed her whole existence and till now she failed to find out why.

She was like a dead body whose soul was roaming in the mansion without any conversations and all. No one in this house cared about her, except those workers whose sole duty was looking after her. The hate of the people around her was pushing her into depression.

The girl who used to be lively and cheerful completely turned into a piece of thing which is allowed to be hated by everyone here. No were even interested in starting conversation with her. Her mother-in-law is the only one who starts the talk once in a day and it will last hardly for 1 minute.

Her eyes never even blinked once while thinking all these. People who don't know her may tell that she was enjoying the view of the moon but, only the moon knows how much amount of the pain she is hiding in herself. Her slight teary eyes were glowing under the moonlight.

She flinched badly when a muscular hand was wrapped around her. Without turning her head, she continued to stare at what she was staring. It was obvious that no one touches her except her so-called husband who is a complete freak towards her.

"What are you thinking deeply, how to destroy my kingdom hun?"

With those words of Yuvaan, her head snapped towards his direction.

"Why would I do that?"

She would have kept her mouth shut in other times, but her tongue chose to take a stand for her, and the words just flew out.

"Why not? Your whole bloodline was desperate to do that, aren't you the part of them?"

He exclaimed looking at her side profile.

"Being the part of my bloodline, it does not imply that I hate your kingdom."

She took no step backwards and continued to argue about the topic he started.

"Yes, it does, I can prove that for you!"

This time she turned towards him, still in his arms.

"What do you think about me?"

"You, you are the worst human being I have ever witnessed, not even human, you're standing on the edge of the line between human and the minster. I have never hated someone till now like I hate you. If I get a chance, I will never even think twice before staining my hands with your filthy blood. I never will hesitate to grab a sword and pierce directly into your heart and the hate which was stored in it all the time, will get converted into a miserable pain and the mouth which you used call my family with names will beg for the mercy like I did when your hands started to touch my body, pulling out the soul from it and believe me those hands will be lying straight on the ground after I cut them with the same sword. These eyes will start to beg for the mercy once your tongue was too numb to even speak from the pain."

The loud sounds of the clapping echoed through their chamber and Pournami came out from her daze. In the heat of the argument, she never realized what she was saying. But her eyes never showed any regret after uttering those words.

"Look, look at yourself now, aren't you ashamed of yourself for claiming that you doesn't hate my kingdom, but deep down you're the same cheap blood of them who will turn into a monster once the chance was give."

He spoke like he was some kind of saint. She never told; she hates his kingdom. She just hates him.

His hands got hold of her palms and crushed them in his palms making them red just like his eyes. He never thought these words will come out from her mouth. He just thought she would tell 'I hate you' but the tables turned, and he was fuming in a pure. The words she spoke irked his nerves very badly and the only thing which could calm down them was her pain. He wants to inflict so much pain into her body that those words will be automatically swallowed back to her throat. He wants to twist her neck till it gets separated from her body. He thought he was so easy on her that she never even hesitates to speak those words Infront of him.