Part 13

Dhamini walked outside of the chamber furiously. The maids and guards out there were worried sick of this drama and just shut their mouth until they were asked to open it. When she reached the hallway, she asked one of the guards to call Yuvaan, who is roaming around without caring about his wife who is laying in the verge of dying on the bed.

The guard rushed out of the palace to call the king. She sat on her seat trying to control the anger which was about to burst at any time soon. She is unable to digest the mistreat her daughter in law faced in the hands of her son. The dark side of him had left her mind in chaos. As a woman she never will support any kind of harassment towards women. She liked her son for what he is but now this incident will definitely cause trouble in their relationship.

Soon, the loud steps have echoed in the hallway, indicating he was here. He was standing Infront of her like he did not abuse his wife the previous night. He was smiling at her thinking she never knew about his deeds. Not causing any scene on the spot, she dragged him to their room. When he realized where she is dragging him, he got it.

The door of the chamber opened and closed immediately when he got inside. Pournami was laying on the couch after taking the bath even in her devasted state. He was surprised by looking at her, he though, she wouldn’t be able to move her body after the amount of power he used on her. But he was so wrong to think that.

A loud slap echoed once in the chamber. The effect of slap was so hard that his face turned another side.

“What have you done to her?”

She shouted loudly on his face, but he neither blinked nor turned his face from that position. An unsurpassable rage has filled inside him, it was first time that his mother has raised her hands on his since his birth. If it was someone else, their arm would already be laying on the floor and his hand might be twisting their neck for having the guts to slap him. His mother has raised her voice on him for the first time just because of the woman lying on the couch. His gaze shifted from the floor to Pournami who was unaware of what’s going in the room and his eyes instantly turned red.

“I regret everything, I regret giving birth to you.”

Yuvaan POV:

Those words, those words, I never expected from my mother. Just because of that filthy bitch, she hit me, shouted at me and even regretting giving birth to me. What did I even do?

“Maa, you regret giving birth to me? Aren’t you the one who used to tell me to let people know what their place is? And I just did what you told. Why are you”?

“Shut up Yuvaan, I never mean this way.”

This is not the way? This is how a husband reacts when his wife wanted to kill him. This is how exactly the husband reacts when his wife tells him, how she wanted to kill him Infront of his eyes. This is the only way to punish my wife.

“Then how? Should I just kill her?”

Her eyes turned wide looking at me.

“Maa, this is the matter between a husband and wife, and when I told not to involve, no one is allowed to involve in it, no one. I think it’s time to leave now, maa.”

She looked at me for some time to digest my
words which I never intend to tell her.

“Remember, I still have the right to decide what is good for my kingdom.”

She immediately walked out.

What does she mean? Maa just told me that she could kick me out from the precious throne, which is my favorite thing in this whole fucking world. And she didn’t even hesitate to tell me those words, even after knowing how much I love my throne, just because I punished that whore of mine, what a fate?

The rage inside me started to raise even more remembering the words and actions of my mother. I walked to the couch where my so-called queen is taking a good nap after litting the fire under my throne. Looking at her only increased my anger.

With a single hard slap, I bought my queen back to this world. She startled and trying to figure out what just took place. She looked at me with her instantly turned red cheek. Tears started to leave her eyes while looking at me. How dare she to just sit and watch while I was standing in front of her?

“GET UP.”

She jumped in her place and started to get up from the couch started her trials to stand in the place but couldn’t be able to make it. Grabbing her arm in a tight grip, I helped her to stand in place.

“Leave me.”

I looked at her, trying to read her tone from her eyes which sounded dare and dashing, what have gotten into her, did she really forget her place, this soon? don’t worry, I will remind her again.

“Babe, what’s with that voice? Did my punishments flew out from my brain with just one slap? Or my mother’s words filled confidence in ..”

Without letting me finish my words, she shouted loudly.

“Leave me you bastard.”

BASTARD? She called be bastard, fucking cunt.

“What? You really need punishment for running your mouth too much.”

I pushed her hardly on the floor. Stripping down my lowers, I grabbed her jaw in my fist. Soon fear started to crawl into her eyes and immediately a smirk played on my lips. She just missed her track and it’s not that hard to bring out the scared kitten from her.

“Please leave, leave me.”

Now, leave me was converted into please leave me. What a cunt?
I tried to shove it inside her mouth, but she never opened it.

“Open your fucking mouth bitch.”

I shouted at her loudly taking her hair in my fist.

“Please leave me, I use my mouth everyday to pray for the god. Please don ‘t ruin it.”

“And what you pray with that little mouth? To destroy your husband? Isn’t it?”

“No, I never prayed for that, I pro ...promise.”

She cried miserably looking into my eyes.

END OF YUVAAN POV.

“Maa, you regret giving birth to me? Aren’t you the one who used to tell me to let people know what their place is? And I just did what you told. Why are you”?

“Then how? Should I just kill her?”

“Maa, this is the matter between a husband and wife, and when I told not to involve, no one is allowed to involve in it, no one. I think it’s time to leave now, maa.”

Those words keep ringing in her head and tears kept screaming down her face. She is the one who caused everything. The guilt kept increasing time to time. She is the one who is responsible for the condition of Pournami. She kept chanting those words inside her brain.

_______________________

Vote and do comment.