Part 6

He started to open his eyes after sleeping for a whole day. He went to the balcony and looked at the sunset but what caught his attention was his wife, who is playing in the garden without caring about anything. For a moment he forgot his hate towards her and admired her. She was glowing in a faint sunlight just like a godess. Some of the rabbits were sleeping in her lap and some were playing around, he wondered how can a human communicate with the animals. The scene was looking just like a mother taking care of the children. Without his knowledge his lips curved upwards.

As he watches her , ge couldn't help but to feel a scene of warmth in his heart as he watched his wife's gentle behavior . The way she was caressing the heads of the rabbits and patting them reminded him of his childhood where his mother used to tell him bedtime stories to make him sleep.

He was staring at her forgetting everything around him, but his eyes diverted to a guard who is staring at her with lustful eyes . Anger rushed through his veins making them pop out. His blood boiled with the thought of someone staring at what belongs to him. He walked furiously towards the guard who is immersed in his wife rather than the surroundings. He grabbed his collor and dragged him towards the abandoned area of the mansion, which belongs to him. The guard's eyes we're filled with the terror of death by seeing the king.

Yuvaan thrown his across the room and got a knife which was hanging on the wall. He poked the tip of the knife on the guard's neck oozing the blood form it.
"What the hell do you think you are doing? " Yuvaan's voice vibrated the abandoned part of the palace which was filled with venom making him shiver down his spine. The guard's body was filled with the sweat making him wet. "Iam sorry your majesty " Came a mere whisper from the guard which is almost inaudible but his lip movement was enough to understand.
"And what your sorry for? " Yuvaan moved his face closer to the guard. His heart beat was the only thing which can be heard in the silent room along with his last harsh breathings.

Yuvaan pierced the knife little more into the neck and his white uniform started to stain with the blood. The guard could clearly feel it, his life was under the mercy of the king , which was going to be crushed under his feet. "Please spare me your majesty, I have a family to take care of " The guard's voice was shivering with the each word he is uttering, but the majesty was no where near sparing him. Within a blink of an eye the knife passed through his neck and came out form another side. He took out the knife back and stabbed him several times. The blood splashed on his face making him look like a vampire who us thirsty for the blood since years of waiting.

When a loud scream strikes his ears, he turned his head towards the door which was kept open, his wife was peeking through the gap between the door and the wall. Her face was full of disbelief,terror,tears and it increased even more after looking at him. Her heart was pounding loudly inside her chest by looking at the scene in front of her. She haven't witnessed something this cruel ever in her life . Her tears were streaming down her face and body was trembling. She was happy a moment ago and now she just forgot everything and her mind was repeating only one thing 'RUN'.

She came out from her daze and started to run in the empty corridors which was looking like an infinite ladder with the shadows of the pillars on the floor. He was known as ruthless for his enemies but she didn't expect this, killing his own people was too far away.

The sounds of her bangles and anklets were in a rhythm with her heartbeat and her heavy breathing. No one can be seen from any point, she abruptly stopped looking at the king who was standing infront of her covered in the blood. She was about to run again but he caught her hair and dragged her towards the chamber. The hallways were empty, making it easy for him. The grip on her hair was too strong that her scalp pained in a most painful way.

He closed the doors of the champer after dragging her inside the room . She started to run towards the washroom but he was fast enough to catch her and land a hard slap on her face , her head striked the ground making it bleed. The smell of the blood was making her nauseous, she tried to move away from his but he caught her jaw in his blood stained palm, painting it in the red , which was already half done by his slap. She was pure till now, without any blood stain. But he is enough to turn the angles around him to a devil, which he was. "What the heck are you doing in garden? Showing off what's mine?? " He screamed on her face making her tremble. His voice was filled with anger and possessiveness. She didn't get what he is taking about, she have not even tried to think about it. "You belongs to Yuvaan Singh Rajput and only his. Remember that! " He was so intense and slow making sure to that it will be imprinted in her brain.

He released her from his grip and she landed on the floor with a loud thud,she was very afraid that she lost her consciousness. He turned around and found her laying on the ground, he walked towards her and tapped her cheek which was stained with the blood. Something in him twisted by looking at her, he felt little uncomfortable looking at her. So, he carried her to the washroom and started to was her along with him.

When the water was splashed on her, she woke up from her unconscious state and found both of them nacked. She started to shake in fear and tried to move away from him but his startes kept her in place. He washed up himself and her. He tied towel around her and she walked out then got dressed up.

She stood in front of the mirror and stared at her face which had his hand print on it. She traced the red marks on her face and tears started to leave her eyes. She didn't expect him to kill his own people apart from giving a hard punishment and that too a guard who protects him 24/7 . She can't imagine her life with someone who kills innocent people behind the walls and those people doesn't even know this except her father, his guards and the people who were killed in his hands. She can't even imagine how many innocents he killed by looking at the room which she encountered in the evening which was covered in a dark red colour.

A worker came with the food in her hands and kept it on the table and left the chamber. Both of them sat around the table. Her hands were shivering while serving him, finally she finished with a difficulty and had dinner in utter silence. They layed on the bed. She was sleeping at the edge of the bed facing the wall. He layed on his back and his eyes we're wide open staring at the ceiling. His thoughts travelled to the guard who was killed in his hands. The way he was staring at her made his blood boil again. He turned to her side where her back was on the display to his dark eyes.

I am sorry for updating it very lately.
I doesn't have any thoughts to write in the story previously but now I came up with good and interesting content.
So from now on, I will try to update it weekly.
Don't drop in the middle,be with me till end.
I planned it well with full of twists and turns.
Thank you for your support :)