8| °• Homework •°

A/N: This chapter is quite a short one, I had a dream and that's where I got my inspiration from. I typically don't remember my dreams but I remembered this one
-----------------
You were helping Mun with homework he had, and since you went to the same school as him you basically also did yours. You felt quite thirsty and decided that you should go get a glass of ice cold water.

"Hey Mun-ah, I'm going to go grab a glass of water." You stood up and walked to the door of your room.

So-Mun grabbed your wrist, making you face him. He then kissed you on the lips and did not pull away even after a few minutes, instead deepening the kiss every second that went by.

He cupped your cheek and put a hand on your waist, and even if you tried to pull away he wouldn't let you, he would instead pull you even closer.

You put your arm to his chest, stopping the moment of intimacy, "You really can't go one day without kissing your girlfriend, can you?"

He just laughed and shook his head, "I love you, Y/n."

You giggle as well, "I love you too, So-Mun. But would you please just let me grab a glass of water?" You joked.

"Fine." You walk out your room, slightly blushing from what had just happened.

You grab a glass of water and fill it with cold water, just like what you had hoped. Walking back to your room, you opened the door.

You were greeted by a, "Hello love!"

"Hello!" You go over to him, only to realize he wasn't doing anything except drawing the whole time you were gone, "This whole time you were drawing?"

"N-no!" He defended, or tried.

"Let me see what page you're on-"

"Wait no!" He tried to stop you but it was too late, you had already lifted his sketchbook and saw the page he was on.

"Page 20!? So-Mun-ah! Your supposed to be doing page 57!"

"Well- oops...?"

You sigh in tiredness, "Get to page 57."
--------------------------------
{• Word Count; 322 •}