10| °• Confessing •°

Y'all I am so sorry I haven't been posting one this oneshot a lot, I've been busy with school and other stuff.

Again, this is one of my shorter ones as my mind is not that creative.
-----------------

You took a glance at Mun, he's just so... Cute, so adorable. He glanced back at you, making you jerk your head to the side to not get caught.

"Y/n-ah! Table 4!" Ms.Chu shouted.

"On my way." You reply, grabbing the order from the countertop. You place the order on table four, smiling at the customer as you tried to be respectable, and though you did not enjoy the presence of people, you tried your best.

- So-Mun's POV -

He glanced at you without your knowledge, everytime he saw you he'd feel butterflies, 'is this what a crush feels like?' he thought.

- Your POV -

You went back to the kitchen, "Goddamn its busy there."

"Yeah, as per usual." You sigh in tiredness.

"I'm gonna go to the basement for a break."

"Alright." You walk downstairs, needing a break from the commotion that was still happening upstairs.

You take a pair of gloves from the closet and put them on to train, training is your comfort, it's where you feel more at home then with customers, especially some very unpleasant ones.

You hit the punching bag once, twice, thrice, you imagined it was Hwang Pil-Gwang, just imagining him made your blood boil, made you feel enraged, furious. Imagine if you actually saw him.

So-Mun went downstairs, "Ah, there you are."

"What do you want, Mun?"

"I need to say something."

"Well can't you see I'm training?" You liked him, that was no doubt, but admitting you liked him was easier said than done.

"Yes, I'm not blind, Y/n."

"Then wait until I'm done."

"You take an hour to finish."

"I don't."

"Mhm..."

"Fine, maybe I do. What do you want to say anyways?"

"I- uh-"

""I- uh-" What?"

"-Like you." You almost choked on air hearing that, the guy you've been crushing on for so long actually likes you back, or are you hallucinating?

"What?"

"Look it's okay if you don't feel the same way but-"

"NO- no. It's not that, it's just..."

"Just?"

"I like you too."

"I guess we've both been hiding our emotions, huh?"

"Probably," You giggle, slowly approaching him, "So I guess we're dating?"

"Probably." He puts a hand on your waist, you put your hand on his wrist, and kiss him.

You pulled away, "That was..."

"Unexpected?" He finished your sentence.

"Yeah," You smile, "Just wait 'till Motak finds out."

"Oh God don't remind me."

{• Word Count: 404 •}