Chapter 4 Unexplained Events

Name: (Unknown)

Occupation: Death/Grim Reaper/etc

Age: 17

Quirk: [Redacted]

Bio: [Redacted] allows the user to vanish and appear at will. They're able to see and communicate with the spirits of the dead, and on some occasions, able to be seen by mortal beings.

They gain their power by provoking fear from other people. Meaning, that the more fearsome the user is, the more powerful [Redacted] becomes for them.

The user can change their appearance, cast illusions and [Redacted]. Additionally, they can also [Redacted] anyone they choose.

This means they can [Redacted]

[Redacted]

[Redacted]

[Redacted]

Did you honestly think I'd let you read that?

____________________

Something has been bothering me for the past few years.

I have a list of people who died. However, some of them, from what I've been told, aren't dead yet.

Well, that can't be possible, once you die, your life is done. You can't do anything except walk on the path I guide.

Some of these didn't make any sense at all.

.

.

.

But yet, I can't shake the feeling that someone... somehow managed to beat death.

William Afton? Please, I already know about him. He's currently being held here in the mortal realm at the moment by his victim. Neither side refuses to give up.

Tai Lung? Nope. Still in the Spirit Realm. Whatever is he up to now has no connection to the physical realm.

All For One? Unfortunately not. He hasn't died once, but his death is still overdue.

I could go on and on, but those ones are still marked as 'Alive'. So why on earth are these people marked 'Dead' if they're still living?

Well, it's something I'll have to look into another time.

__________________

There's one annoying aspect of this job I do. And that is when people start running.

Not everything will go according to the script. When it's time for someone to die, they usually die. But when they don't, I have to take matters into my own hands and physically do it myself.