Chapter 65: Maybe I'm Amazed

Beck

I'm in so much trouble right now.

I already anticipated that Quentin driving me away to an incredible town full with culture and a vibrant LGBT+ district would enchant me, but the truth is my mate is simply mesmerizing.

I was so ill prepared for him to have charmed the pants out of me - not literally. But I loved every minute I've been to Dallas so far.

The art galleries, the streets, the shops, the barbecue, the coffee (shops)... I loved it all.

I already had fun when Jude took me to Austin some time ago, I loved that experience.

And now I'm just amazed by everything Dallas has to offer. And by the boy who got me here, Quentin Atwood.

Not only has he been considerate to my needs, attentive to what I have to say, we had an excellent time right from the moment he picked me up at the pack house until now that we're alone inside our hotel room.

Aside from his surprising nakedness - I don't know how my eyes didn't leave their sockets - Quentin has been nothing if not a perfect southern gentleman. I'm in awe of him, genuinely. He gives new meaning to the term '180 turn'.

I mean, for the love of Goddess, who can resist a man who spoon feeds you dessert when we're at the steakhouse? I'm only human, for crying out loud!

Why do I need to see this bastard naked right in front of me looking so damn good... *drools*

I was hypnotized by his... well, never mind. *blushes*

It's Saturday late afternoon, we're lying on the bed inside our room at a hotel in Dallas. Both of us are shirtless, with Quentin wearing only a bulging underwear. We're making out intensely.

The two of us are entrapped by ourselves, our bodies. I'm so here for this much more than I thought I'd be. It's really mind boggling how the mate bond works. By all accounts, he should have no effect on me.

I already have a fulfilling sex life with my other mate, but here I am acting as if I haven't had sex in a while. More like forever. I'm feeling his entire body, with my hands actively sliding across his large back and sides.

Quentin is kissing my neck - the side that isn't marked yet - hungrily. Both our eyes are glowing in pure lust for each other. He's amazing to feel and doesn't seem to care wherever my hands land.

I squeeze his ass, which makes him release a breathy laugh.

"I should be doing that to you." - He teased me, parting from the kiss for a moment.

"Surprise, surprise, mate. I am a power top. Are you ready for me?" - I challenged him, sassy. Quentin gasped in shock and kept staring at me in silence.

"Not right now, no. But I'm sure I can take you." - He replied after a long pause.

"Good to know. Shall we continue?" - I proposed, cheekily.

I know Quentin probably had certain expectations regarding his role as the once straight Alpha boy, but I'm not letting him get away with it. I'm here to tear down assumptions, just like I did with his brother.

With that being said, I'm dying to let him fuck me. I can't even pretend to play cool. He makes me so horny, I can't explain why except for that pesky mate bond compelling me to want him.

Fuck, I want him so much right now! *fantasizes about him*

I squeezed his ass one more time while he laps at my neck as if preparing me to be marked. But this time, he gets closer to me as I push him. I can feel all of his nature barely protected by a thin tighty whitey.