Chapter 77: I'll be there for you

Beck

I'm mortified.

For all the adventures I had in mind for my life, having a threesome with my twin mates wasn't one of them.

I understand this could be a fantasy for some people, I don't judge them for it. If they weren't twin brothers, I'd be down for that. But I would never consciously and purposefully demand my mates to make love to me at the same time [and in the same place].

But that's heat for you. It doesn't discriminate. It only wants to attract suitors to mate with me. Fortunately in my case, I only had my mates near me at the time. Though the whole episode could be 'icky' for them, at least I didn't do anything with anyone NOT my mate.

With that being said, I can't help but feel amazed by them. And of course, the whole thing was so incredibly hot. At one point, Jude was giving me from the back and Quentin was thrusting his... into my mouth. *gasp*

Though when Quentin came at me from behind and Jude positioned himself for me to have him, oh my Goddess! It was beyond good, beyond pleasurable, beyond amazing.

I'm gobsmacked. I really thought the two of them would fight for me once I was struck by heat. You know, two Alphas fighting for dominance and who gets to have me first. The whole thing could have been bloody, to be honest.

But the fact that they tag teamed to take on me... that was so hot, I'm not gonna lie.

Even after we returned home and had lunch, I still demanded my mates to love me again. And again. Heat does act like a drug to your system. It's like I was high in 'G' or 'K' or whatever drug (some) gay people use to have sex.

It was late in the afternoon when my mother arrived home and caught the three of us leaving the bathroom. Fortunately, none of us were naked and we had just cleaned ourselves of the stench of sex that was reeking just moments before.

At first, my mom was frowning at the three of us using the bathroom at the same time, especially if you consider the twins. We all greeted her as she stared at us for a moment, puzzled by this event. Of course, she also noticed the fresh mate marks on me and Quentin.

It took her a few minutes to figure out I was in heat, mainly because both my mates wouldn't leave me alone for one second. She got freaked out and called my dad to tell him to bring heat medicine for me.

With poise, she pulled me away from my mates as soon as I was dressed. Though they didn't want to part from me and neither did I want them to, my mother can be very persuasive. She made me some tea while we waited for my dad to arrive.

The twins kept whining, vying for my attention. The pheromones my body was emitting were still powerful and enticing to them. Though we had plenty of sex already, you can never have enough under the effect of heat.

I was sweating even though I just got out of the shower. My body still craved my mates, but my mother was watching me like a hawk. She won't let me return to them at this point. In fact, she looked worried for me.

I drank her tea, but it wasn't until my father arrived with the medicine that my brain returned to normal and I had the opportunity to fully grasp everything that happened today.

"Oh my Goddess!" - I gasped in shock once I realized what I did with my mates. I mean, what they did to me.

It's not that I mind the sex - I mean, really? - but now that I can fully comprehend what happened, I know I'm in trouble. Big trouble.

"Calm down, Beck. It 's alright! These things happen. It's not a big deal." - My mom tried to tranquilize me, seeing me in panic. Dad was looking troubled and the twins were blushing in shame.