-26-

Bringing the drink closer to her lips Daisy glanced her eyes over the pub, Missy would be here soon supposedly bringing Sasha. Cash wasn't as keen as the pub rather staying at home.

Across the pub she could see him. Talking to Ant, hardly hiding his excitement. Dusty had scored them a gig at one of the pubs for half an hour or so. Daisy watched his eyes scan the crowd for her eventually locating the nicely dressed girl, a short dress accompanied by a ribbon in her hair.

Okay? He mouthed in which she nodded bringing the drink to her lips with a smile, before he could continue the conversation across the pub, Daisy was tackled, Missy wrapped her arms around the girl kissing her cheek at least 3 times before Sasha separated the girls, squeezing Daisy similarly.

"You're late Miss. Sasha thought you were more organized than this idiot." Missy smiled tauntingly as she turned to fetch her and Sasha a drink. Missy knew their fake ids would come in handy.

"I am! But Missy needed to stop three times to change outfits." Missy returned with three drinks in her hand quickly replacing Daisy's current drink.

"Well obviously she picked the best one." Missy stuck the finger up at Sasha playfully.

"This is why Daisy is my favorite ex." She teased the tuning of a guitar snapping all three girls eyes to the front.

"Hi, we're the Cate Blanchett's." They still hadn't decided a name, "And this is Let there by Rock." Missy dragged both girls to the front as the band started.

She couldn't but stare at him. She loved music and watching him play was the best she could wish for.

"For this song there's a special girl my boy wants to bring up, Daisy Coopers? Daisy?" She froze in a spot a moment before finally Missy shoved her forward. Cursing silently she weaved through the pub, flushed cheeks as she was cheered on.

"You're a fucking asshole." She brought Spider closer to her with the yank of his shirt, "You'll know this one smart girl, don't worry." The familiar strumming of the guitar caught her attention and she swiveled around noticing the mic in front of her.

"Why do stars fall at night? Well, are you here?" Ant with a small push forward Daisy's shaky fingers gripped the mic.

"I got your message last night. You didn't get mine cause you've been calling me for days." Her voice started off shaky but smoothed out.

"YES DAISY!" She hid her snicker as Missy wouldn't pipe down jumping excitedly. Awkward by San Cisco was one of their favourites Daisy couldn't help but smile.

Finally finished the song Spider wrapped a hand around her middle kissing her head subtly as she left the stage. Dropping to the pub floor with a jump if it wasn't for the stage Missy would have tackled her to ground.

"You are my hero Daisy Coopers." She must've kissed Daisy's cheek at least three times before Sasha pulled the girl off of Daisy, "That was sick Daisy, didn't know you could sing." A few more songs went on and before she knew it she was waiting for him sipping another drink.

"Oi you there! I heard the drummer wants to see you after the show." He mocked approaching her, resting his hands on her waist as she spun around to meet him.

"Oh yeah. Is he hot?" She teased, bringing her hands around his neck.

"Extremely." His lips brushed over hers before he brought the pair closer and their lips connected. Their moment of peace didn't last much longer, a disgusted Ant protesting about the pair.

"Oh god, get a room cunt." Spider hit Ant playfully on the head as he separated from his girlfriend slightly.

"Jealous Ant?" Daisy taunted, her voice slurring slightly with her intoxicated expression.

"No." He snapped instead drowning his sorrows with a shot as Dusty passed, "Simply disgusted." He threw back another, going for a third time before Daisy plucked the shot from his grip.

"Think you've had enough Anthony." She scolded cheekily bringing the shot to her own lips. A silly idea she would realise later.

"Yes mum." Time passed her quickly and before she knew it, Spider was dragging her towards the door to his house. The pair had left earlier due to Daisy's clumsy dancing, spraining her ankle in the process. She blamed Missy's insatiable need to get her drunk.

Daisy protested continuing with her half limp, finally a hand wrapped around her middle hoisting her up. "Spencer!" She would've cried out if she wasn't so intoxicated, "Put me down prick." She groaned after a little more struggle giving up as she allowed him to lead her through the door.

"Mum home?" She questioned finally placed to the ground in the kitchen. Dragging her sore ankle to the nearest seat she collapsed into the wooden chair.

"Nope entertaining her usuals I assume." Daisy's face scrunched in confusion a moment before she heard more sounds come from Spencer's fiddling in the kitchen.

"What.. What are you doing." She huffed an intoxicated breath steadying her spinning world with her hand in the table.

"Need to do something about your leg smart girl." He returned holding up a bag of some sort of frozen vegetables with a teasing smirk. She groaned in disgust as he knelt down beside her pressing the cold to her bruised ankle.

"It bloody freezing Spence." She slouched further into her chair. He relaxed onto the ground before holding the bag with one hand as he used the other to flick through his phone.

"Stop sooking." He mumbled under his breath, another annoyed groan from the girl. Flicking across a few more stories he found himself falling asleep. Looking up he also hadn't noticed Daisy had, her head slumped forward soft breaths leaving her lips.

Falling asleep was easy when he was next to Daisy. Brushing the hair from her face, his hands around her waist and her body pressed against his. It felt it could lay like that forever.